Super Contributor

Re: Wen's pumps.

[ Edited ]

It's pretty sad when people are too entitlled to complain that they can't get product out of a bottle.  Seriously?  There is more in life to complain about than this.  Just save the regular top it came with, turn it upside down & use it without the pump. 

Come on people, be realisitic! All pumps/bottles work the same.  

Trusted Contributor

The only product you can use up completely are those that come in jars. You can squeeze a tube until it's flat as pancake, but there will still be some product left. 

I don't understand why some people act like Wen is the only product, with a pump delivery system, that stops dispensing at a certain point. 

Chaz is not the one who needs to fix the "problem", he makes the products, that go into the bottles, he does not make the bottles. 

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Trusted Contributor

Pretty funny that someone would stop using a product after years because of a pump. 

The person who invents a pump to get everything out of a bottle will be a millionaire.  I think it is an impossible thing to do as a few have said.

I got a thing on Amazon that was recommend on here called Drip it Smart Funnel.  Probably the best gadget I have.  Works for every size bottle.