Honored Contributor

@GeorgiaJack wrote:
I fell asleep with damp hair with Wen in it combed through and rolled securely. Next afternoon it was matted so badly it was like rocks. Hot water, coconut oil, more wen and nothing. I had to cut 8 inches off my hair. Not a happy day. Plus when I did my roots with Wen the first time it turned orange not the regular light blonde. I am mortified no doubt. No more buns, hair is falling out in clumps and scared of going bald. Went back to my regular cleansing conditioner for 5 bucks a bottle and hoping the hair will stop falling out. I run my fingers through and I get at least 100 hairs. Try not falling asleep with wen in your hair when its damp.

@GeorgiaJack      Why wouldn't you rinse it out?   What was the purpose of leaving it in overnight?

Regular Contributor
I use Wen as leave in. Never had any hair problems.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wen orange blossom

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@GeorgiaJack wrote:
I fell asleep with damp hair with Wen in it combed through and rolled securely. Next afternoon it was matted so badly it was like rocks. Hot water, coconut oil, more wen and nothing. I had to cut 8 inches off my hair. Not a happy day. Plus when I did my roots with Wen the first time it turned orange not the regular light blonde. I am mortified no doubt. No more buns, hair is falling out in clumps and scared of going bald. Went back to my regular cleansing conditioner for 5 bucks a bottle and hoping the hair will stop falling out. I run my fingers through and I get at least 100 hairs. Try not falling asleep with wen in your hair when its damp.

@GeorgiaJack      Why wouldn't you rinse it out?   What was the purpose of leaving it in overnight?

Knowing that she'd sleep like this, I'd be scared to imagine a possibility for roots coloring innovations! There could be lots of great opportunities for hair start "falling out in clumps", @Tinkrbl44!  But actually, I truly believe, a poster had missed her true calling, and that would be - writting! Suspense or fiction would be the best writting fields.                                            

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@GeorgiaJack wrote:

Knowing that she'd sleep like this, I'd be scared to imagine a possibility for roots coloring innovations! There could be lots of great opportunities for hair start "falling out in clumps", @Tinkrbl44!  But actually, I truly believe, a poster had missed her true calling, and that would be - writting! Suspense of fiction would be the best writting fields.                                            

@sonechko ...oh boy you got that right...Smiley Happy