Frequent Contributor

I have used Wen for several years and love it...POM is my fav. I have the SC and the mousse, but never tried the oils. My hair is turning grey and the grey seems drier, thinking the oils may help. I know you can use the oils as a treatment, but can a couple of drops be smoothed on dry hair after styling without looking greasy? Thanks in advance!

Trusted Contributor

yes, you can absolutely use 1-2 drops of wen oil on dry finished hair...I've done this many many times.

live....laugh....love
Super Contributor

Yes! I mix a couple of drops in my styled hair just to smooth things out. Totally not greasy when used that way. I looooove the oils! Good luck.

Respected Contributor
I use about 3-4 drops of the oil on my dry, styled hair daily. I have tons of hair. If your hair is thinner, you may want to try 1-2 drops first. It adds shine, smooths flyaways, and makes my hair smell even better. Love the oils!! They are also great as a scalp treatment or on the body. I like to mix the oils with my lotion.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Trusted Contributor

Yes, as you can see by the above responses, the oils are very versatile. You can also mix in a few drops with your leave in or your styling cream.

Esteemed Contributor
Just want to add POM oils smells wonderful
Esteemed Contributor

My grays have a mind of their own.

I use the oils on dry hair, but my grays are tamed by the CCs as a leave-in. The oils absorb quickly and easily; never greasy.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Frequent Contributor

I have added them to dry hair just to smooth flyaways and it works great! I also add just 1-2 drops to my SC sometimes for frizz especially when the humidity gets bad.

Respected Contributor
On 6/11/2014 Sammybear said:

I have added them to dry hair just to smooth flyaways and it works great! I also add just 1-2 drops to my SC sometimes for frizz especially when the humidity gets bad.

Ditto

Honored Contributor

Yep, you can also mix a drop or a few into a pump of WEN for a leave-in. If for any reason you don't like the oils for your hair, you can also use them on your body. I also use them on my skin or mix a few drops into my body lotion. If I'm wearing a glitter nail polish and want to soak it off, I mix a dropper full of WEN oil into a small bowl of pure acetone and it strips my polish off without stripping my skin and makes the remover smell better.

I might love the oils even more than I love the cleansing conditioner. As DoxieMomma said, they're just so versatile.