QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is baiting

Trusted Contributor
Why would anyone continue to use a product that they claim made their hair fall out? Even on just the ends? I'd discontinue use in all forms. Just sayin'.
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because unkind comments

Honored Contributor

@GeorgiaJack wrote:
Before I started using Wen I was using a very expensive product called Deva no poo. Sounds like a crazy name but it's a cleansing conditioner with rave reviews any place you Google it. I found it a bit more reasonable than Wen. My hair grew to the middle of my back, was thick and shiny and gorgeous. My friend who I had not seen in a while thought it was a wig. Fast forward, I thought I would treat myself to Wen finally. Omg I want to cry. I washed my hair and rolled it up damp as I usually do because I don't use a blow-dryer unless I have to. I have shoulder issues. Anyhow the next evening, I was just at home all day not feeling too well I took my hair out to find thick mats that were as tough and hard as cement. I tried everything to soften them up. Argan oil, coconut oil. Nothing so I cut chunks out. It's taken years to finally have long hair past my shoulders that didn't break and alot of pricy product. Deeva no poo isn't cheap. I am devastated and have about 2 inches of roots that I had to to or maybe about 3 in the front. I used my usual high end color not a pharmacy box and my roots are orange. Obviously the Wen doesn't allow for color to penetrate the hair. So I have to wear a hat now. Plus whenever I wash my hair or comb it I find I can just pull out bunches easily when I run the wen through. The drain is clogged with hair and its the same combing. I have a huge mess on my hands and am really depressed because I don't have a clue. Obviously stop Wen and get my Deva no poo. Then get a shorter cut to even it out and color again next month. I am so sad 😢 because beside recovering from a horrendous car accident I lost my hair. With wen it dries straight and dry and with my Deva no poo it dries curly and wavy and full shine. I am so devastated. But I am pretty sick so I don't go out much. Speak about adding insult to injury. 😢

@GeorgiaJack

I hope the physicians treating you for your horrendous car accident have told you that severe physical trauma, and resulting treatment can cause hair loss & changes.

Best wishes with your Deva Poo 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Contributor

Wen must have a dang tight contract with QVC. Many stylist I spoke with said Wen is bad news.I was using it and my hair started to thin, went to the doctor and a skin doctor. They didn't know why, now they do!