Honored Contributor

Wen - new relisting? - Cleanse, Volume & Shine 4-pc Gift Set (A238242)

I think this set was offered as a holiday set last year (beaches was the first to review it on 11/15/13). It includes 16oz CC, 6oz SC, 7.5oz mousse, and 2oz GS available in either SAM or POM. The regular QVC price is $66.00 but it is currently at a featured price of $61.12. Even if you purchased the August Wen TSV, this is still a reasonably good value if you also wanted to try the mousse and GS. I'm guessing that during a QVC inventory someone must have found a small cache of this left over from last holiday season. -- bebeSmiley Happy
Valued Contributor

Re: Wen - new relisting? - Cleanse, Volume & Shine 4-pc Gift Set (A238242)

Hey Bebe!! Good "seeing" you again! Lol! This kit is a really good deal. Quite tempting, but I have 2 TSVs on there way to me (I had them on check hold because I still had another B-day gitft card coming and I wanted to use all gift cards) and I wanna see what Chaz brings at the end of the month so I'm gonna wait. But this kit is really for me minus the GS. Switch it to the VTS and you'd have my daily routine. :-)
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Frequent Contributor

Re: Wen - new relisting? - Cleanse, Volume & Shine 4-pc Gift Set (A238242)

I really want to try those products. But with the TSV and my new Dooney bag that is out for delivery today, I guess I must resist. For now. Not sure how long I can hold out. Wink