Super Contributor

Re: Wen - new - Universal Discovery Collection Trio -- 6-pc set: (3) 16oz CCs & (3) 2oz RTMs - event price: $79.96

On 6/20/2014 DoeADear said:

I'm super annoyed. My package arrived today and they put in the wrong merchandise! The gave me 3 16 oz SAM and a 12 oz 613, which is in the packaging like the infomercial. This is not the POM, SAM & BGTCC + the 3 RTM. When I called about it they said they could not fix the error it because it was sold out. So I am returning, but am still bummed.

Did this mistake happen to anyone else?{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

It's back in stock at a higher price. Since it is in stock, they should be able to replace it at the Event price it was when you ordered it.

Super Contributor

Re: Wen - new - Universal Discovery Collection Trio -- 6-pc set: (3) 16oz CCs & (3) 2oz RTMs - event price: $79.96

Even for a few dollars more this is such a perfect way for someone to experiment if they haven't tried Wen. One Soy formula, one wheat and one rice.

I'm sure they will replace yours, for something else I used the live chat on the Q yesterday and it is fast and they are helpful. I hate talking on the phone or waiting for an email.