Respected Contributor

Re: Wen - new - Universal Discovery Collection Trio -- 6-pc set: (3) 16oz CCs & (3) 2oz RTMs - event price: $79.96

This is available as of 2:00am eastern time June 15th. Happy Father's Day.

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen - new - Universal Discovery Collection Trio -- 6-pc set: (3) 16oz CCs & (3) 2oz RTMs - event price: $79.96

My Universal set comes tomorrow. I am really excited to try the BGT mist.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Contributor

I'm super annoyed. My package arrived today and they put in the wrong merchandise! The gave me 3 16 oz SAM and a 12 oz 613, which is in the packaging like the infomercial. This is not the POM, SAM & BGTCC + the 3 RTM. When I called about it they said they could not fix the error it because it was sold out. So I am returning, but am still bummed.

Did this mistake happen to anyone else?{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Frequent Contributor

Doe, wow..that doesn't even sound like any configuration I've ever seen. What in the world?? I hope they are at least going to refund you and let you keep what they did ship?

Contributor

On 6/20/2014 shrixer78 said:

Doe, wow..that doesn't even sound like any configuration I've ever seen. What in the world?? I hope they are at least going to refund you and let you keep what they did ship?

I know! I even looked on the site and they do not have a configuration like that for sale. It makes me mad because it's as if they oversold it and instead of cancelling out the order, they sent something else instead. Plus, the bottles look like GR bottles, God forbid! haha. I have to return it, they didn't offer to let me keep it. The whole thing is strange.

Respected Contributor

On 6/20/2014 DoeADear said:

I'm super annoyed. My package arrived today and they put in the wrong merchandise! The gave me 3 16 oz SAM and a 12 oz 613, which is in the packaging like the infomercial. This is not the POM, SAM & BGTCC + the 3 RTM. When I called about it they said they could not fix the error it because it was sold out. So I am returning, but am still bummed.

Did this mistake happen to anyone else?{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Mine is on the truck today. It better be right. This is weird but the Q and GR are completely different. The bottles were taller than your other Q bottles?

Super Contributor

Doe, that sounds exactly like what GR sends out for the second shipment from their Auto Delivery program. QVC doesn't have access to GR products so, I believe, that package did not come from QVC. Have you ordered from GR before? If you did, perhaps you didn't realize you were being signed up for their auto delivery program every 90 days?

Respected Contributor

On 6/20/2014 MissKlynn said:

Doe, that sounds exactly like what GR sends out for the second shipment from their Auto Delivery program. QVC doesn't have access to GR products so, I believe, that package did not come from QVC. Have you ordered from GR before? If you did, perhaps you didn't realize you were being signed up for their auto delivery program every 90 days?

I bet that's what happened. The 613 only exists in the 12oz size through GR. But that means the good news is Doe's Q package must still be on its way! Smiley Happy
Contributor

On 6/20/2014 MissKlynn said:

Girls, I'm telling you, I'm a strict QVC chick and have never ever bought from GR or Sephora for that matter, but I know what those bottles look like from the ads, etc they are taller and narrower like the ones just sent to me. Oh AND they didn't even come with pumps! I just took a closer look at the fine print on them and they ARE the ones distributed from Guthy Renker! I told customer service because I was so baffled and they just said "send em back" to us. The invoice on the box is from QVC and I already have it packed up with the return label on it. I wish I could figure out how to post a pic to show you, so weird! I have tons of WEN from QVC and this has never happened before AND I did the tracking for this set and it said delivered today, so sadly it's not mysteriously from someone else or still on its way Smiley Sad. I must have been sent someone elses incorrect return to QVC or something. Oh well, stuff happens!

Respected Contributor

Doe, I'll bet you are right! It probably was a mislaid GR return that someone at the Q warehouse, didn't even know what to do with. I'll bet they stuck it somewhere and was grabbed for your order. Mine arrived today and I was very relieved there were no surprises.