Occasional Contributor

Wen in Beauty with Benefits bag.

My Beauty with Benefits bag included a 16 oz Fall Fresh Apple Wen. I haven't used Wen for several years--long before the lawsuit. Has it been reformulated since then? I never had a bad reaction to it.

Valued Contributor

Re: Wen in Beauty with Benefits bag.

How do you get the beauty bag. Thanks 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lucky-girl wrote:

How do you get the beauty bag. Thanks 

@lucky-girlclick onto this link: https://www.qvc.com/content/beauty/cew-beauty-with-benefits.html You have to order an item from the Beauty with Benefits offers in order to receive the Bag of Goodies. It’s a nice Gift with Purchase, lots of great items. HSN is also offering Beauty with Benefits HERES the link for their offers https://www.hsn.com/shop/beauty-with-benefits/19425 Their Goodie Bag has different items than QVC.
Contributor

Wen was the only product in the beauty bag that I will not use.

Esteemed Contributor

@Aafje wrote:

My Beauty with Benefits bag included a 16 oz Fall Fresh Apple Wen. I haven't used Wen for several years--long before the lawsuit. Has it been reformulated since then? I never had a bad reaction to it.

@Aafje if you never had a bad reaction to WEN you should be fine! From what I recall  it was the Guther Renker WEN that was the source of the legal  issues. I remember talking with a WEN team member at a QVC beauty bash and they said the QVC vs GR versions were slightly different. 

Thanks for the Beauty with Benefits link! I'm definitely making a purchase. Woman Happy

Valued Contributor

I've never used Wen before and was interested to try it out!  The apple scent was excellent and lasted for hours.  My hair felt cleansed of all product after using it and felt smooth and silky.  My only complaint is that its very thick and not easy to get out of the bottle.

Trusted Contributor

I'm looking forward to receiving both the gift bags and the products.

From QVC, I ordered the Laura Gellar Illuminator powder with the brush, and from HSN I ordered the Doll 10 5-piece lipstick set.

I like to use bronzers and highlighters, and I just happened to be looking for a light-colored one like this one that I could use to just add a touch of brightness to my face. 

I feel as though I have been looking a bit stressed and that this would be a fun way to experiment with a little bit of extra color on my face. 

I have also been wanting to try Doris Dalton's products and lipsticks for some time, and I also thought that this would be a nice way to try some of her lipsticks, too. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I got both beauty bags and I think both of them have WEN garbage in them----will throw them out----horrible stuff.

Respected Contributor

@wagirl How about giving them to someone who likes Wen?

Respected Contributor

Wen was the only resason I bought something to get the bags. I love that stuff