Super Contributor

Re: Wen - are there any particular CCs you shouldn't use on hair that's been colored recently?

That's very interesting. How long do you ladies wait after your color appointment to use TT again? And does this apply to oils as well?

I try to use primarily 613 for about two weeks after coloring. But I do use TT frequently.

I'm getting my hair done on Saturday, so maybe I'll experiment...

Super Contributor

Re: Wen - are there any particular CCs you shouldn't use on hair that's been colored recently?

For me personally, I can't use TT anymore because no matter how long after I've had it colored it pulls my red color out. TT was my favorite until I figure this out. Tested it several times. I have a white robe I wear when I get out of the shower and months after I had it colored I had red all over the shoulders of my robe when I tried to use TT again.

I use CA without any issues though. White robe stays white. TT oil on my scalp is fine too so must be something in the TT CC and possibly the brand of hair color my stylist uses?

I had my hair colored in December and the color is just as intense now as when I had had it done. I just don't use TT anymore (which makes my scalp very sad).

Others don't have an issue at all with TT and color so you may try it and see if it works OK for you.

Honored Contributor

*bump*