Respected Contributor

Re: Wen and hair falling out

I know, but.....................................I was once considered a troll when I first joined this forum and asked questions about WEN. I was told that based on my posting history and how I worded things, I was just trying to stir up trouble, was bashing WEN, was taking digs at Chaz, was disingenuous, and was trying to steer people away from WEN.

The person who's user name is fmrwenner said in her post that she continued to use WEN for awhile before deciding to call it quits and that she still loved WEN, but can't use it. She even apologized in her post after she said "it's not just our imagination." So it sounds like she really liked WEN for awhile and wanted to give it a chance before deciding that it doesn't work for her.

It's true, there are people who are trolls and try to stir up trouble. But I believe that this person isn't out to start trouble and make people mad. If she had been a troll, she would've started calling people names and stuff like that. We don't want to scare off someone who might really be an okay person.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Trusted Contributor

live....laugh....love
Honored Contributor

NC Bandwagon,

As okiebug says, this is an old post from a first time poster which was just re-posted today by yet a second poster who simply reposted it without even adding any any comments or questions of his / her own. Excuse the italics, but those are the salient points and the reason for my 'let it die' comment.

I know you've been on the boards long enough to have seen this behavior before.

Haven't seen any 'trolling' like this happen on your NC Bandwagon thread. Isn't that great?

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

On 7/28/2014 bruingirl said:

{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

You said it much better than I, bruni!

~ fini

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

On 7/28/2014 Drythe said:

NC Bandwagon,

As okiebug says, this is an old post from a first time poster which was just re-posted today by yet a second poster who simply reposted it without even adding any any comments or questions of his / her own. Excuse the italics, but those are the salient points and the reason for my 'let it die' comment.

Haven't seen any 'trolling' like this happen on your NC Bandwagon thread. Isn't that great?

I'm sorry if I said anything I shouldn't have. I really wasn't referring to the OP. I meant the new poster who posted here. I don't think she wanted to start trouble. She may have found this thread via a search engine. The thread I started really isn't my thread. It belongs to anyone who wants to post about that product they used.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Honored Contributor

On 7/28/2014 NC Bandwagon said:

NC Bandwagon,

As okiebug says, this is an <em>old</em> post from a first time poster which was just <em>re-posted</em> today by yet a second poster who simply <em>reposted</em> it <em>without</em> even adding any any comments or questions of his / her <em>own</em>. Excuse the italics, but those are the salient points and the reason for my 'let it die' comment.

I'm sorry if I said anything I shouldn't have. I really wasn't referring to the OP. I meant the new poster who posted here. I don't think she wanted to start trouble. She may have found this thread via a search engine. The thread I started really isn't my thread. It belongs to anyone who wants to post about that product they used.

and you seem to only post on the negative wen posts, NC. I still feel your motives are suspect.

Respected Contributor

On 7/28/2014 HappyDaze said:

NC Bandwagon,

As okiebug says, this is an <em>old</em> post from a first time poster which was just <em>re-posted</em> today by yet a second poster who simply <em>reposted</em> it <em>without</em> even adding any any comments or questions of his / her <em>own</em>. Excuse the italics, but those are the salient points and the reason for my 'let it die' comment.

and you seem to only post on the negative wen posts, NC. I still feel your motives are suspect.

I'm not doing that. There's another WEN thread that said there's free shipping at Chaz's website and I said I thought it was nice of Chaz to do that, and that QVC should copy more vendors that give free shipping and offer more variety. And on another thread, I said I was glad that someone got their WEN hair back after it had been acting up. And another time, I mentioned to someone that the Summer Honey Peach scent for WEN was back and it had free shipping, too. Though, I should've paid better attention because some else posted that info and I only just noticed it after posted what I did.

Please don't feel that way about me. I promise I wasn't saying anything bad about WEN, Chaz or the people that use it. I just wanted to tell that person who's hair was having trouble that maybe they should stop using WEN since it's not working out for them and to not worry because their hair really might grow back. But if WEN does work for the people that it works for, then I'm glad for them.

Honored Contributor

NC Bandwagon,

Me too HappyDaze, me too,

A thread started by a one time poster, Jteacher

a response by a one time poster fmrwenner who never returned to see any responses, and a then a copy and repost of fmrwenner's post by FLsunlover, who added no comments or questions of his/her own.

NC Bandwagon has spoken to their intent, even the 2 one time posters who never posted again - hummm.... She seems to have insights into their (always absolutely innocent) intentions to which others have no access. A hero for negative Wen posters. Perhaps the NC Bandwagon thread will have one too.

Where is that darn deer?

PS, I've been following the ASDM thread & really enjoying it - Thanks!

Super Contributor

NC Bandwagon,

I'm not doing that. There's another WEN thread that said there's free shipping at Chaz's website and I said I thought it was nice of Chaz to do that, and that QVC should copy more vendors that give free shipping and offer more variety. And on another thread, I said I was glad that someone got their WEN hair back after it had been acting up. And another time, I mentioned to someone that the Summer Honey Peach scent for WEN was back and it had free shipping, too. Though, I should've paid better attention because some else posted that info and I only just noticed it after posted what I did.

Please don't feel that way about me. I promise I wasn't saying anything bad about WEN, Chaz or the people that use it. I just wanted to tell that person who's hair was having trouble that maybe they should stop using WEN since it's not working out for them and to not worry because their hair really might grow back. But if WEN does work for the people that it works for, then I'm glad for them.

You may feel you are supporting an underdog, but you are coming across as trying to police the WEN forum. You say you aren't saying anything bad about WEN or the people that use it, yet your posts are always "correcting" what you perceive as our errors in judgment.

Respected Contributor

NC Bandwagon,

Me too HappyDaze, me too,

A thread started by a one time poster, Jteacher

a response by a one time poster fmrwenner who never returned to see any responses, and a then a copy and repost of fmrwenner's post by FLsunlover, who added no comments or questions of his/her own.

NC Bandwagon has spoken to their intent, even the 2 one time posters who never posted again - hummm.... She seems to have insights into their (always absolutely innocent) intentions to which others have no access. A hero for negative Wen posters. Perhaps the NC Bandwagon thread will have one too.

Where is that darn deer?

PS, I've been following the ASDM thread & really enjoying it - Thanks!

That's not true at all and I'm not anything like that. I never did or said anything bad to to Chaz, WEN or the people that use WEN. Why be so cruel? {#emotions_dlg.sad}