Contributor
Which Wen is the best at controlling frizz? Is there a protocol to keep frizz at a minimum?
Esteemed Contributor

Hi Atellam,

Fall Tuscan Pear gives me the best frizz control. The other Wen Cleansing Conditioners can be hit or miss and I usually have to add a frizz control serum, like Frizz Ease, to my regimen.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Regular Contributor
On 1/12/2015 Atellam said: Which Wen is the best at controlling frizz? Is there a protocol to keep frizz at a minimum?

I have long, thick curly, sometimes frizzy hair. When styling is complete I put about 1/2 a dropper of Wen oil in my hands and run it through my hair starting at the bottom. This really cuts down on frizz and fly-aways. Just be careful not to use too much!

Regular Contributor

My frizzies are almost completely gone after using Wen for almost a year now. The cleansing conditioner is really the only product that I've used and liked, and Green Tea Bamboo seems to be the best and leaves my hair the smoothest. I cleanse completely then put about a nickel-sized amount back in my ends and blow dry. I don't do anything else at all and my hair is the healthiest, least frizzy that it's ever been. My natural highlights are amazing now and I don't even have it highlighted anymore!

Unrelated to frizz, but also wanted to say my hair, since starting with WEN (almost the first day), stopped breaking off, falling out, and looks like it did in my teens thickness-wise. Could not be happier that I finally started with WEN!