Regular Contributor

I too had trouble with one $10 gift card. I had no trouble entering the two $50 gift cards I purchased and one of the free $10 cards; however, I had trouble with the 2nd $10 card. I was trying to check out with 2 Alex and Ani bracelets which had sold out (but were still in my cart). Now although my account showed I had 3 gift cards in it, they weren't being accepted at checkout (because of the problem with the 4th).

I called customer service and the girl told me that she saw the 3 gift cards and I could give her the 4th and she would check me out. When I gave her the 4th card (which was the 2nd $10 one), she told me there was no money on it. We went back and forth for several minutes, and then she told me she put another $10 in my account for the card. Evidently she was aware that there were some problems with some of the cards. thankfully, I got a representative that rectified the problem immediately.

Yikes - I was afraid I was going to lose those bracelets from my cart; so, I was ready to tell her to just use the 3 that were showing and I would pay the remainder (which was only a couple of dollars). But I didn't have to because she took care of it quickly. She was a very, very nice, helpful, and knowledgeable customer service rep.

Contributor

Allrighty then, I couldn't resist and I purchased a $250 gift card and my checkout shows 5 $10 cards.....so far so good, I have not as yet tried to use them but I will soon and will let you know if the transaction is {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} or {#emotions_dlg.scared}. I'm using my powers of persuasion for the first choice.....wish me luck!

Trusted Contributor

Hi Everyone,

I'm having trouble with one gift card and am wondering if anyone else has had this experience with the gift cards or Paypal in general.

I bought three cards within minutes of each other. The first two worked, but the third has been in pending status with Paypal for four days now. I did email Paypal, but they haven't gotten back to me yet.

I've already credited the $120 to my QVC account.

Anyone experience a long pending wait time with Paypal?

Thanks!