Valued Contributor
On 7/25/2014 DogLvr said:

I used the GC to order more of the Lotion, Oil and Remoist Kits in Pom and Lav. I've had been thinking about this for a couple of weeks and with the promotion, it was too difficult to pass up.

Thanks for sharing this DogLvr.

With the upcoming August TSV and new seasonals, it was too difficult for me to pass up too. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Esteemed Contributor

Cash Star told me that QVC had this on their website...which they did...but you had to click the correct picture.

Cash Star also told me that QVC emailed their customers. I wasn't and please let me know if anyone was.

Would like some feedback about my post above. Thanks ladies.

BTW, the only reason that I know about this because someone posted this in another thread but when I went back, I couldn't find it. Maybe it was poofed.

No, I never got an email every other one but not this.
Honored Contributor

okay so is it really that complicated to get this deal? I am thinking of it but Doglvr's post about it seems so complicated, I am not sure it is worth the trouble?

Honored Contributor
On 7/25/2014 beaches21 said:

Cash Star told me that QVC had this on their website...which they did...but you had to click the correct picture.

Cash Star also told me that QVC emailed their customers. I wasn't and please let me know if anyone was.

Would like some feedback about my post above. Thanks ladies.

BTW, the only reason that I know about this because someone posted this in another thread but when I went back, I couldn't find it. Maybe it was poofed.

No, I never got an email every other one but not this.

I never got the email either.

Valued Contributor

I didn't get the email either, but decided to try one $50 card to see if and how it worked.

I typed gift card in the search on Q home page.

Then on next page, I clicked on "related links" Cashstar egift terms and conditions

Next page, in upper right, I clicked on "Buy an EGift card"

That took me to the page where I could buy the card. I checked out through Paypal and immediately got emails about my purchase with links to my $50 card and my $10 bonus card. Of course I haven't tried them yet, but am assuming (hoping) they work just like the ones from last fall.

KK

Super Contributor
Does anybody know if it is possible to deposit these gift cards into your Q acct without making a purchase? If so, how? I'd like to have it sitting in there for the next time I make a purchase. Thanks!
Honored Contributor
On 7/25/2014 posterchild said: Does anybody know if it is possible to deposit these gift cards into your Q acct without making a purchase? If so, how? I'd like to have it sitting in there for the next time I make a purchase. Thanks!

yes, call CS and they will add them to your account. I did this last year when they had the similar offer. All my cards' balance were added to my account.

Respected Contributor

Yes, it is worth it HappyDaze. Free money and we will use it today, tomorrow or another day. The money doesn't last too long. I already spent all but $93 and tomorrow hasn't even happened yet. I even asked if my husband can buy GC and they said, yes, as long as he uses his own email. He can send them to me as a gift. LOL!

Yes, call customer service and have them redeem your GC to your account. it's better and will avoid problems, hopefully.

Happy Spending!

Does anyone know if QVC is giving out a free gift with purchase as they did a few months ago for the breast cancer day back in March? Thanks

Super Contributor
On 7/25/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 7/25/2014 posterchild said: Does anybody know if it is possible to deposit these gift cards into your Q acct without making a purchase? If so, how? I'd like to have it sitting in there for the next time I make a purchase. Thanks!

yes, call CS and they will add them to your account. I did this last year when they had the similar offer. All my cards' balance were added to my account.

Great, thanks!
Honored Contributor

okay I did it, thanks DogLvr for letting us know! I was going to do $100 but you know I don't really think there is anything I am going to get for awhile so I just got $50 (+ the $10) as I am going to pass on the next WEN TSV and I can't use it for my 4 32 oz SHP CC AD. I can't think of anything else I want from QVC anytime soon.