Super Contributor

Wen Winter White Citrus Lovers

It's been a while since I've posted here.  Last time I did, there was a forum just for Wen, but I don't see that now.  So I apologize if I'm posting in the wrong place.

I loved the Winter White Citrus.  It wasn't as heavy as Sweet Almond Mint, which was the go-to for me.

My question is if any of the Fall seasonals are similar to the Winter White Citrus.

Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen Winter White Citrus Lovers

Hello, @KweenB! The WEN forum still exists, but they've hidden it away under the My Favorite Brand forums. Click that and you'll find forums for all kinds of brands in there. The Beauty forum works, too.

The Fall Tuscan Pear is similar to the Winter White Citrus. The Fall Apple Spice is, but the scent is pretty Love/Hate and I hated it. It smelled to me like cloying maple syrup, not apple or spice. I don't know about the new Vanilla White Pumpkin, as I haven't tried that one yet. The Fall Ginger Pumpkin isn't similar to the Winter White Citrus, but it of the fall seasonals, it might be the most similar to the Sweet Almond Mint. It's not as creamy as the newer seasonals.

Respected Contributor

@KweenB I think Fall Tuscan Pear will be your best bet, but I haven't tried the Vanilla White Pumpkin yet.

Come on over to the Wen forum under "My Favorite Brands"...a number of the ladies have tried the new Vanilla White Pumpkin and there is a whole thread of their experiences with it.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KweenB

There is a WEN TSV on September 23.  You will be able to basically try FVWP  for free if you order one of the classics scents.

Super Contributor

Guys, sorry I'm just now reading these.  I've been ill.  I really appreciate all the replies and I'm off to order the Tuscan Pear!  Thank you so very much.

Also, thanks for letting me know where the Wen forum is now located!