Respected Contributor

Re: Wen -- Wenderful Comb!!!!!

I got my comb with ReMoist (Pomegranate) and while I wasn't thrilled with ReMoist, I love that comb! I agree with you. I got a second one to keep in my purse and and third to say in my carry-on luggage.

I found I could buy them separately for about six bucks. They are worth every penny. They don't pull out your hair like brushes, and you still have the fine-tooth side for regular combing.

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen -- Wenderful Comb!!!!!

[ Edited ]

I've had my Wen combs for about a year and a half now and I can't imagine ever using any other comb on my hair. 

I have very fine, thin, limp hair that gets frizzy very easily. Wen has really improved the overall look of my hair, but there's only much that Wen can do. -- Somehow using the wen comb has helped reduce my hair's overall frizziness. 

I think the Wen comb must be magic... cause it's just that good. 

I had listened to Chaz talk about how good the Wen comb is for hair for years... but, I mean, what was a comb really going to do for my sad little head of hair. Well, I'm a believer now!!! 

You can't purchase the Wen comb as a stand alone item on QVC, but it is available at Chaz's website. -- Another Wenner mentioned that Chaz is having a 20% off sale right now if you use the promo code WENLOVE20 so, if you're interested, now might be a good time to try it. -- Your hair will thank you for it!! 

-- bebeSmiley Happy

-- Labels: WEN Everyone's Tags:WENView All (1) Add Tag... --

-- 

-- 

--

-- WEN --