Occasional Contributor

Wen Volumizing Treatment Spray Question

I received the bamboo volumizing spray in the last TSV and love it! I see that QVC doesn't sell the bamboo separately but has the sweet almond and pomegranate. Does anyone know if these would work as well as the bamboo? Bamboo is my favorite in the cleansing conditioner. Thanks.
Respected Contributor

Re: Wen Volumizing Treatment Spray Question

I have been using the Sweet Almond Mint and Pomegranate versions all along with the exact same results. I ordered the TSV in Tea Tree and the VTS also worked great, so even though I haven't tried the BGT version, I think it's safe to say you'll be pleased with whichever one you pick. Or you could maybe get the BGT from Chaz's site though it's more expensive.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Occasional Contributor

Thanks. I think I'll try the pomegranate. I did see the bamboo on his website but with shipping, it's really expensive.
Respected Contributor

On 9/26/2014 Jane Linda said: Thanks. I think I'll try the pomegranate. I did see the bamboo on his website but with shipping, it's really expensive.

QVC prices are slightly less than Chaz's site.

I like the BGT volumizing spray that I received in the last tsv but it is the first time that I used this product. Except for the styling creme I don't really use the other styling products such as mousse or now this volumizing spray very often.

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/26/2014 Jane Linda said: Thanks. I think I'll try the pomegranate. I did see the bamboo on his website but with shipping, it's really expensive.
Although I ordered both tea tree and bamboo I haven't used them yet but I use the POM on a regular basis and love it. I believe we will see the bamboo VTS offered soon as a single purchase on the Q.
Respected Contributor

I have it too from the tsv. I was quick to get the Bamboo tsv before it was gone. It's still out there but I think in only two formulations. It IS very good but I only have the one bottle. It's okay. I don't use the volumizer that much anyway.