Honored Contributor

Wen - TSV - choice of (5) 16oz Cleansing Conditioners is available again

----

Saturday's Wen TSV sold out on Saturday before 6pm. In case anyone was unable to purchase it on Saturday evening, it's been relisted although the AD option is no longer available. You can order either the Seasonals or Classics collections using order #A259479. Right now the feature price is $88.18, but frequently they will honor the TSV price on the following day if the TSV technically sold out during that day. Just tell customer service that you were unable to purchase the TSV last night because it had already sold out. And then ask them if they will honor the TSV price ($79.92) since it is available today. Best of luck!! -- bebeSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - TSV - choice of (5) 16oz Cleansing Conditioners is available again

Smiley Happy
Frequent Contributor

Just as I was congratulating myself on showing restraint last night, you are tempting me again Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

On 12/7/2014 Chicago-girl said: Just as I was congratulating myself on showing restraint last night, you are tempting me again Smiley Happy
Chicago-girl, lol, I do my best!! -- bebeSmiley Happy
Frequent Contributor

I called them and they did honor yesterday's price Smiley Happy. Super excited!
Honored Contributor

On 12/7/2014 Chicago-girl said: I called them and they did honor yesterday's price Smiley Happy. Super excited!
Chicago-girl, thanks do much for sharing that info with the forum. It's always good to knowSmiley Happy and congrats, the December TSV is the best value TSV that Chaz offers all year. We all look forward to It every year. You're going to love it!!! -- bebeSmiley Happy
Frequent Contributor

I ordered the Classics on AD. Does anyone know if I can switch to the seasonals on my next shipment?

Linda

Honored Contributor

On 12/7/2014 Ladybug1124 said:

I ordered the Classics on AD. Does anyone know if I can switch to the seasonals on my next shipment?

Linda

Chaz said no we cannot switch because they have to make them now. I also ordered the Classics. I'm new to Wen so I figured that's where I should start.

Frequent Contributor

Bebe, thank you for letting us know that it was even then possibility. Now, given that I haven't tried any of the seasonals ever, which one of the five should I open first? Should I just follow the seasonal aspect of it? Summer one sounds so yummy Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

Hi Bebe, great to "see" you!
"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras