Trusted Contributor

Re: Wen - SHP Styling Creme and Mousse Duo available again on 7/18 - purchase asap because probably won't be available long

On 7/22/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 7/22/2014 Save the Whales said: Got my order just now and the mousse had leaked all over the inside of the shipping box...........:-( I called customer service and told them what happened and to please get a message to Chaz. They don't have any more in stock to replace it. The styling creme was fine. I am going to send an email to Chaz at his studio so he knows........

That happened to mine too!! So strange! And yeah, they didn't have anymore in stock for me either but I had enough left in the bottle to try it a few times luckily. My SC was fine as well and the mousse was packaged well, wrapped up in bubble wrap and everything, but I don't know, I opened that bubble wrap up and there was a pool of mousse. I knew something was wrong as soon as I opened the box because it smelled so lovely in that box! Smiley Sad Sorry that happened to you too, hopefully there is a little bit left so you can try it at least?

Same thing happened to me. The SHP mousse had leaked onto the bubble wrap and the inside of the cap was wet. When I shook it, it appeared to still have mousse in there, so I kept it. Styling creme was fine. It arrived during a multi day heat wave here, so I am wondering if was a heat issue. IDK.
Regular Contributor

Re: Wen - SHP Styling Creme and Mousse Duo available again on 7/18 - purchase asap because probably won't be available long

I received mine Friday and it was fine, no leaks.