Respected Contributor

Re: Wen - SHP Duo Styling Creme & Mousse available again

On 7/14/2014 kricket3142 said:
Kricket, I just got the 3pc set on Saturday night. Someone on Ebay was selling extra sets that she had bought from the Q (apparently she wasn't fond of the scent), but MAN OH MAN, I personally love the scent. I tried the CC last night and it's great for my hair, super soft and nice bouncy curls. Can't wait to try the oil!

oh wow!! do you happen to know if the seller had any more sets left and if so could you link me to the listing?

I am still waiting to see if the 3 piece set will be offered again on QVC. If not I plan on buying more of the CC and maybe another oil. I don't always need/use the RTM so I wouldn't really miss it. Although, buying on another site may be an option.

Respected Contributor

I noticed that too. The mousse and the styling creme peach are back on. Yeah, I guess it will sell out fast so anyone that wants it should not wait. I was saying....I'm gonna miss the peach when it's not available anymore. This one, to me, is the best smelling one in the seasonals.

Honored Contributor

CaitlinH and kricket3142, thanks you for your kind words. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I'm so glad that both of you were able to snag more of the SHP Duo because I think it's going to be gone for good in a few days.

susan25 also posted the information at the same time, so a lot of the thanks go to her as well. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I've finally got my laptop working again so I'm not stuck using my iPhone, so here's the info about this Duo:

--

WEN by Chaz Dean Summer Honey Peach Styling Creme & Mousse (A258094)

* 6oz. SHP SC & 7.5oz. SHP Mousse -- QVC: $48.50 / MSRP: $72

* On June 28th, this was available as an OTO - A258094 - WEN by Chaz Dean Summer Honey Peach Styling Creme & Mousse and the OTO price was $39.96.

* The Duo sold out on July 2nd in the morning and I thought that a very small quantity might be available again on July 14th and 18th because check hold orders not paid for will be released during that time.

* In the interim period, the Duo did become available for very, very short periods of time and them was "sold out" again.

* On the morning of July 14th, the Duo became available again probably because some check hold orders had not been paid for (QVC keeps check hold orders open for 15 days before canceling them). So probably there will be some quantity available until around July 18th and then it will be gone for good. But if you really want this Duo, you should probably order it asap to make sure you receive itSmiley Happy

--

-- bebe Smile