Honored Contributor

Wen Review.....

[ Edited ]

PSX_20160304_093927.jpgFirst please know, Never thought I would find myself sharing my hair experience with you. Feel passionate want anyone suffering from hair issues, There's hope and solution. Wen took my dry hair itchy irritated scalp to healthy luster along with balanced scalp. 58 3yrs ago stopped dying my hair. Cutting into pixie, Wanted long hair. Please know! Watched WEN for year's! Not buying into what I thought hype. Recently my hair and scalp suffered, Find day later after washing my hair looked greasy, Yet! My scalp felt dry. Tried treatments! Coconut oil & Apple cider vinegar. Several different brands!! You can imagine my distress!! Long story short. Chaz Dean happened to be on Qvc, Thought! What do I have to loose. Took the plunge. Bamboo Green Tea Restorative CC. For more information on my experience viste WEN thread-Favorite Brand's. Photo taken today. First cleanse 3weeks ago, First use!!! Honestly Immediately! Felt the difference. Felt like nothing ever experienced.

Thank You-Chaz Dean & Qvc. 💜

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen Review.....

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity Thanks for sharing and......you look beautiful! Smiley Happy

Hope all the Wenners see your review. Next time, may I suggest you post your review in the WEN sub-forum to ensure they don't miss your wonderful experiences?

Keep us all posted, please. Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

WorldTraveler, Misunderstood. Thank you.🌹

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity  I'm sure she, @WorldTraveler , meant that because a lot of Wenners just look/post in the WEN sub forum they might miss your terrific hair picture!  She is a Wenner too ! 😁

Respected Contributor

glad you are happy but  your hair looks no different than with any other shampoo

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

WorldTraveler, Misunderstood. Thank you.🌹

@Sweet_Serenity No problem. Heart

Honored Contributor

Realize you don't know me or my hair. Briefly before trying WEN, My hair wasn't damage. Stopped coloring 3yrs ago, Never used heat tools such as blow dryer irons. My problem was scalp and lifeless lacking luster and out of control oil production. Plus!! Crazy fly aways frizz. WEN changed my hair. In doing so changed my life. Use several products. Including 3-19 Best moisturizer ever!!!! 😀

Honored Contributor

WorldTraveler My last comment was in response to someone else. Who said my hair looks no different than using other products. Tried responding to her, Don't know how. New here. Thanks again. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

WorldTraveler My last comment was in response to someone else. Who said my hair looks no different than using other products. Tried responding to her, Don't know how. New here. Thanks again. 

@Sweet_Serenity@ If you will put the @ before her nickname, like I just did for yours here, she will get the notification. Otherwise, she will only see it if she wants to come back in to see further comments. Smiley Happy  Just like I happened to come back in to see if there were any other comments, and saw that you were posting something to me. But I didn't get a notification.

Do you know where to find the Notifications link? It is in the upper right-hand corner of this screen, once you have signed in to the forum area. That's the best way to ensure people see your posts if you want to address them directly. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful @Sweet_Serenity! How much your nick name suits your looks! Truly, Sweet Serenity! Heart

Never mind silly comments, of course, only you know how your hair looks with other shampoos better, than any poster can tell you! Smiley Happy Not even mention, how it feels! You are The Only One to know this!

I felt the same way, when I tried WEN for the first time, the same way, when I used for three weeks, and I feel the same way now - a year and a half later! Only better. Because my hair is so much better, from a year and a half ago.

No worry, you can post about WEN on Beauty Board too. WEN falls into the BEAUTY Category, even in search on QVC, does not it?

It is just for some reason a few believe that only negative posts about WEN allowed on the Beauty Board. Not so!

If you are sharing your positive experience with WEN, it may help someone else decide to try it too. Nothing wrong posting here. Except, you should know, here may be a few "nay sayers" posts trying to negate your positive experience in the eyes of others. On the WEN Board, you are among people, who like you - love and enjoy WEN fully and who totally UNDERSTAND it!