Honored Contributor
Can anyone tell me if the WEN RTM is helpful to dry itchy winter skin? I have quite a bit of this product in different scents. I can't use it on my hair because it weighs it down.
Valued Contributor

Sure, Chaz uses it as well as Mally. Can't remember which hostess used it on the planes when she flys. I would try it if I were you. Can't hurt.

Super Contributor

Does it weigh down your hair when you use it as a spray only, or also when you use it other ways? Try mixing it with your SC before you use the SC on soaking wet hair and see what kind of results you get. You might like it!

Esteemed Contributor
It's great on dry itchy skin, I use it a hundred times a day. I keep them everywhere. Use it before my skincare and for setting makeup too. Love it but Chaz needs to bring it back in 12 oz.
Frequent Contributor

I sprayed it on my face and broke out in hives. I must have been allergic to one of the ingredients. :/ I had previously sprayed it on my arms without any problems.

Super Contributor

I spray mine all day long, too. I even spray it on the tiny little brush that I use on my long crazy eyebrow hairs. I have Wen hair even on my eyebrows!!

Honored Contributor
Thank you to everyone for your replies. I have very dry itchy skin because I live n a very low humidity climate. I have used the RTM as a refresher in between hair washing, but it weighs my hair down. My hair has always responded that way with any leave in styling products, not just Wen.
Super Contributor
On 2/2/2014 Tissyanne said: Thank you to everyone for your replies. I have very dry itchy skin because I live n a very low humidity climate. I have used the RTM as a refresher in between hair washing, but it weighs my hair down. My hair has always responded that way with any leave in styling products, not just Wen.

I guess I'm not sure if you want suggestions for how to use up your RTM or how to help your dry skin, or both. If you don't want your RTM, then maybe get rid of it on the bay, or trade with someone, or just spray it around to make your car or home smell a little bit nicer?

What do you currently use to help your dry skin? Anything? And is it your face, body, or both?

Honored Contributor