Occasional Contributor

Does anyone use this on their own hair.  I recently purchased for my mixed Terrier Wilsy and the fragrance is amazing.  I love it myself and wonder if I can use.  Thanks everyone.  

Honored Contributor

No but my granddaughter was selling lemonade yesterday and they offered with and without vanilla.  I took mine with vanilla because...why wouldn't you? Smiley Happy  Was good.  Her brother came  up with the idea last year when selling lemonade.

Esteemed Contributor

@gto630 

I believe the Wen pet formula is formulated for the ph that's proper for dogs. Go on over to the Wen forum by clicking on My Favorite Brand on the left side under the Blogs and Forums list. @SurferWife uses Wen on her pup and posts pics frequently. 

The "people" scent thats the same as the pet scent would be the 613 formula. Very popular with a boatload of ancillary products, including an awesome body cream. HTH.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you very much for the information... I thought it smelled fmiliar as I used 613 many years ago.  Have a wonderful summer.Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@gto630 

I use it on my little dog.  As @rochelleS stated, it is formulated for a dog's ph balance.  I've never really thought of using it on myself, but I do use the 613.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.