Regular Contributor

Re: Wen Pets Lavender Mint Is Up!

On 3/21/2015 Cheryl A Sophie said:
On 3/21/2015 FluffyBear said: Why does it cost so much for half the amount? How disappointing.
It actually lasts longer then you think. It's concentrated so you mix with water, if you have small dog lasts a few years. How big is your dog?
I have the original, I just wanted to try the new scent. I was just wondering why it costs so much when the original is double the size. I guess it must be the RTM..
Contributor

Re: Wen Pets Lavender Mint Is Up!

On 3/21/2015 FluffyBear said:
On 3/21/2015 Cheryl A Sophie said:
On 3/21/2015 FluffyBear said: Why does it cost so much for half the amount? How disappointing.
It actually lasts longer then you think. It's concentrated so you mix with water, if you have small dog lasts a few years. How big is your dog?
I have the original, I just wanted to try the new scent. I was just wondering why it costs so much when the original is double the size. I guess it must be the RTM..
Didn't notice size wise as I had just started the second bottle. I got Sophie at about one year of age, she's now about 4 1/2 years old, and started second bottle but would love the mist. I think it's worth it.