Valued Contributor
Bebe, I don't believe it sold out. I was looking around about 1am eastern time and it was still up as a OTO. But I went right to bed after that. From what the ladies had said on the forum last night I don't think it was as popular as some of the past OTOs. But it was still a good deal for those who use the products on a regular basis. :-)
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Honored Contributor
On 8/31/2014 BethanyB said: Bebe, I don't believe it sold out. I was looking around about 1am eastern time and it was still up as a OTO. But I went right to bed after that. From what the ladies had said on the forum last night I don't think it was as popular as some of the past OTOs. But it was still a good deal for those who use the products on a regular basis. :-)

Bethany, thanks for confirming that. I am still catching up on sleep and just faded off during the last half hour of the show. I really appreciated Chaz's presentation though. Since I will be receiving the VTS in my TSV and I stll have the FTC I will be trying this combo (minus the GS) on my hair.

I haven't been around much, though I've been reading the boards. It's great to see you back here!!! I'm looking forward to your review of that 613 Ultra Nourishing Body Creme. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

-- bebe Smile

Valued Contributor
Bebe, I can't wait to try the 613 nourishing body cream! I didn't order it this time around just because of cost, but I will read the reviews and definitely order it next go round! And I enjoyed the OTO demo too! That was fun! Now if we can just get Chad a bowl of water for his CC demo......lol!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Respected Contributor

Although, it was a good deal, I didn't really need these products. I still have the finishing treatment creme. This has lasted me a long-time. We will be getting the volumizing treatment spray in the tsv. I have never used the glossing serum and not even sure that I need it.