Contributor

For those of you interested in this:  There's a fairly comprehensive article in today's (August 16th, 2016) New York TIMES Business section about the government and Wen.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/16/us/politics/cosmetics-industry-congress-regulation-wen.html?ref=bu...

Honored Contributor

There is already a thread on it

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Beauty/Wen-update/m-p/3045632#U3045632. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@cupcaked

Thank you for posting this, I must've missed the other thread!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Contributor

I was going to delete it, since it was a duplictae, but I'll leave it up just in case others missed the other earlier post.  Thanks :-)

Esteemed Contributor

How many more threads on the SAME subject you are going to post? Lets flood the Beauty Board with same-o-same o, just in case if some missed a thread or two.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for posting this.  Very interesting read.  I have mixed feelings on which side I am on.  But one thing is for sure -- if new government regulations go into effect, the prices of many beauty products would most likely go up.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

How many more threads on the SAME subject you are going to post? Lets flood the Beauty Board with same-o-same o, just in case if some missed a thread or two.

@@cupcaked, @sonechko

There are duplicate threads about the same subject every day on these forums.

And yes, I for one missed the previous one(s) on this subject.

IMO, the OP should not feel the need to delete her thread just because it's a subject that has been addressed before on these forums, it happens all the time.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I'm sick of all the threads about Wen also. It's nothing more then a bogus lawsuit against Chad. I seriously doubt they can prove Wen is the culprit for their hair loss. Go see your doctor to find out why your hair is falling out. I tried Wen & it's not for me. There are so many reasons for hair loss. I know they are trying to settle this out of court but Chad please don't give them any money. That's what it's all about.

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@@cupcaked, @sonechko

There are duplicate threads about the same subject every day on these forums.

And yes, I for one missed the previous one(s) on this subject.

IMO, the OP should not feel the need to delete her thread just because it's a subject that has been addressed before on these forums, it happens all the time.

@KingstonsMom, Oh feel free - post away about the same all you want. I am just like @Nightowlz saying - I am SICK of all these threads. Yes, there may be duplicated threads of course, but this subject had been "addressed" to the point of nauseating insanity already. How many more of them you want to have on front BB page?

Honored Contributor

@sonechko

Just so you know, I have no hate at all towards Wen, as a matter of fact, I love to read the enthusiasm of the Wen ladies, just ask @HappyDaze.

I did miss these other threads apparently and what I was most interested in in this article was the lack of FDA controls as to what we're putting/absorbing through our largest organ, our skin. Nothing to do with Wen in particular.

I stand by my opinion that there are repetitive threads all over the forums, so no need to come down on the OP so hard.