Respected Contributor

I just ordered the wen lip set that was on tonight - there's a tinted balm and a scrub.  I didn't see the presentation but just what was shown online. There was no video for the products.

Anyone familair with these?  Do you love them?  Color nice?  Does it (either of them) have a scent?  Really hoping nothing smells like tea tree!

Let me know what you think.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@moonandthestars 

YES!  I use and love both products.  The lip scrub leaves my lips "baby butt" soft and the lip balm is very hydrating.  I have one within reach at all time...by the couch, at my desk, at my make-up mirror, in my purse.  ❤️❤️❤️ the WEN lip treatment products!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife Thanks for the feedback.  sounds great!

what is the scent?

Honored Contributor

@moonandthestars 

The Bella Spirit scent is lavender, eucalyptus, and cucumber.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Oh Smiley Sad  Too bad about that.    I wonder if I should / could cancel.  I don't understand these scents.  The lip balm smells of eucalyptus?

Thanks for the reply @SurferWife  

Honored Contributor

@moonandthestars 

Those are the three main extracts that make the scent.  It's light & very clean smelling.  I don't detect an overwhelming Eucalyptus scent at all.  I love it.

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife I'm just very scent sensitive - meaning preference wise.  I generally don't like these kind of "spa" or "green" scents - I'm barely tolerating the brow serum scent even more than a month later - it's offputting to me.  I don't even usually like a lavender scent unless it's very light or mixed with vanilla or something like that.  Lavender to me on it's own can end up smelling very medicinal.  I do think french lavender is nicer tho.  Anyway, I cancelled this for now because I hate to order something only to return it - I think the scent might bother me for the lip balm and lip balms should be fun and happy, right?

I so appreciate your input on this.  thank you Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@moonandthestars wrote:

@SurferWife I'm just very scent sensitive - meaning preference wise.  I generally don't like these kind of "spa" or "green" scents - I'm barely tolerating the brow serum scent even more than a month later - it's offputting to me.  I don't even usually like a lavender scent unless it's very light or mixed with vanilla or something like that.  Lavender to me on it's own can end up smelling very medicinal.  I do think french lavender is nicer tho.  Anyway, I cancelled this for now because I hate to order something only to return it - I think the scent might bother me for the lip balm and lip balms should be fun and happy, right?

I so appreciate your input on this.  thank you Smiley Happy

@moonandthestars 

Do not fear the scent of the lip products!  The brow treatment has the absolute strongest scent of anything I've tried.  The lip products are nothing like that!

I'm very sensitive to fragrances, and like you can not tolerate lavender of any kind.  I love WEN products, but I can't use many of them because of their scents.  Not that there's anything wrong with them, it's just me.

The lip treatment balm has no scent and the scrub barely has one--and it is a very soft vanilla-type scent.  Once you apply it it's not noticeable and it gets removed immediately anyway.

I'm sorry you decided to cancel.

Super Contributor

@moonandthestars I'm sorry you decided to cancel also. I love this product and the balm has absolutely no scent and does not tingle or cause any sensitivity. The scrub as has a slight lemon scent that goes away but works wonderfully. I wanted to let you know in case you are interested in the future.  

Respected Contributor

@geezerette @scullychick @SurferWife   I reordered today!  I heard vanilla and lemon so I'm back in Smiley Happy  On waitlist tho.

I just didn't want to order something I felt I was almost certain to return - and qvc has a small window for order cancellations.  Now I feel better about the purchase.  Hope with waitlist I actually get it.