Honored Contributor

Wen -- June Gallons Month - BTG & Kids gallons should be available

About 2 hours ago, on the ChazDeanFanPage facebook site, Chaz's customer service department posted the following responses to questions about the availability of BGT & Kids gallons for this June:

---

"the Bamboo Green Tea gallon will be available at QVC during the month of June" ~ Jillian

-

"the WEN kids gallons will be available on QVC during the month of June" ~ Jillian

-

"We have also been notified that the Bamboo Green Tea gallons will be available at QVC during the month of June" ~ Jillian

---

Of course, this information is subject to change, but I think this looks good for BGT gallons in June.

FYI, Chaz has mentioned a number of times that the 613 gallons will not be part of Wen Gallons Month in June. The first time the 613 gallons were offered was last September. I think that Chaz will probably offer the 613 gallons again this coming September.

-- bebe Smile

Super Contributor

Re: Wen -- June Gallons Month - BTG & Kids gallons should be available

I love BGT and I'm very tempted to order a gallon in June , that will last me a very long time since I have very short hair and I change out the CC's every time if do my hair. I wonder if it will be the same price as the other CC's?
Honored Contributor

On 4/23/2014 Angel1948 said: I love BGT and I'm very tempted to order a gallon in June , that will last me a very long time since I have very short hair and I change out the CC's every time if do my hair. I wonder if it will be the same price as the other CC's?

bruingirl was kind enough to post a reply from Dooters about the BGT pricing which is in the Wen - BGT gallons are available thread (it's post #23). Based on what Dooters said, I think the BGT gallons will probably be the same price as the rest of the gallons.

Last year the June Wen gallons were all priced at $177 plus about $8 for S&H. If you chose the A-D option, the S&H for the second December shipment was free. -- More information on last year's Wen Gallons Month is in the June 2013 (recap) - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered thread.

-- bebe Smile

Respected Contributor

Chaz commented on air that BGT being more treatment-based, he charges more for it, but he and whichever host seemed to be saying "Look what a good deal it is here, bc you don't have to pay more" so I agree with you, it doesn't look like it'll be a higher price.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Valued Contributor

Awesome!

I'm debating on a gallon of BGT. It's the only thing I use enough to need a gallon, but I have three different ADs of 32 oz ones and a 32 oz lasts me about a month. I may not NEED the gallon. If I don't get it you can bet I'm getting the SHP!!!! Actually even if I do get a gallon I will get SHP.

New Contributor

Hi all, I was just over at Mr. Deans website & the Bamboo Green Tee is offered in the gallon size & the price is $46 more than the other gallons (others $210, Bamboo Green Tee $256). It would be wonderful if the Bamboo Green Tee was around $177 + $8 ship & tax, but seeing the difference at his website it would not be a surprise to me if Bamboo is more expensive. If it is the same price I will be pleasantly surprised and pleased. I sure hope you folks are right though!! Take care & everyone have a wonderful weekend! Vermin