Respected Contributor

Argh. Site ate my post {#emotions_dlg.angry}

HD, do you know of anyone who had problems getting their 32oz SOB or WCM fulfilled? I haven't heard of anyone but that doesn't mean it didn't happen...

Trusted Contributor

I did not order the 32 oz Seasonal AD - but it does look like the SHP is very profitable for sellers on the bay. So if people are upping their quantities it is possible they will not be able to fulfill orders. But hopefully the Q did reserve a quantity for their individual buyers- so one will be able to get their seasonal order filled.

Esteemed Contributor
I was kind of bummed about the SOB oil selling out so early and the Q not restocking it. I only been buying the seasonal oils since last Summer but I don't remember that ever happening. Did it? It soldout with over a month to go and I was sure they would restock.
Trusted Contributor
On 6/5/2014 beaches21 said: I was kind of bummed about the SOB oil selling out so early and the Q not restocking it. I only been buying the seasonal oils since last Summer but I don't remember that ever happening. Did it? It soldout with over a month to go and I was sure they would restock.

Me, too.........I kept procrastinating, saying I would order it, then it was wait listed. To my knowledge, that hasn't happened before with the other seasonal oils. I'm keeping an eye on the bay, but I'm not too upset about not getting it........I still have a whole bottle of SGGT from last year.

Esteemed Contributor
On 6/5/2014 DoxieMomma said:
On 6/5/2014 beaches21 said: I was kind of bummed about the SOB oil selling out so early and the Q not restocking it. I only been buying the seasonal oils since last Summer but I don't remember that ever happening. Did it? It soldout with over a month to go and I was sure they would restock.

Me, too.........I kept procrastinating, saying I would order it, then it was wait listed. To my knowledge, that hasn't happened before with the other seasonal oils. I'm keeping an eye on the bay, but I'm not too upset about not getting it........I still have a whole bottle of SGGT from last year.

I wound ordering from Chaz because I really wanted it. Hope it doesn't happen with SHP though.
Honored Contributor
On 6/5/2014 WenGirl42 said:

Argh. Site ate my post {#emotions_dlg.angry}

HD, do you know of anyone who had problems getting their 32oz SOB or WCM fulfilled? I haven't heard of anyone but that doesn't mean it didn't happen...

I have no idea because I didn't use or try those ones so I didn't really follow it (I skipped those shipments in the 32 oz). None of the ladies on my other forums use those either so we haven't really discussed it.

Honored Contributor
On 6/4/2014 jennys kid said:
On 6/4/2014 HappyDaze said:

so bummed. I called CS and asked if they could move my seasonal 32oz summer AD up from 8/21 and she said no. She also informed me that if others up their amounts, I could be at risk for having my AD cancelled. Seriously, if this happens, I will be seriously peeved, as by then I will have no more SMC and no more SHP. I cannot live on fig alone! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}And what is the point of having an AD if they cannot (will not?) fulfill it?

this is not cool. they always advertise that you can up your shipments and that going on a-d "locks it in". no one ever says anything about other people adding to their order possibly affecting your order. this is especially ridiculous if you can't make sure you get yours sooner and it's an a-d plan that's a series, not just getting the same item every few months. if anything, i'd think that chaz and his team would give qvc some of their supply (like w/ the bgt gallons) if that kind of thing happened and qvc couldn't fill the orders. hopefully qvc will not let it get to that point.

jennys kid, those are my thoughts exactly. HappyDaze, there's something very wrong with this. If there's even a possibility that you might not get your order, QVC should figure out a way to allow you to receive your order early. It seems to me like they're trying to have it both ways, and that's not fair to you.

Super Contributor
Maybe the rep screwed up?
Super Contributor
Is everyone excited for tonight and tomorrow? I have a new drink recipe I may try. Pinnacle whipped cream flavored vodka with orange juice and a splash of sprite. She says it tastes like an orange creamsicle. I may try that. I need to go to the grocery store so I'll see if I can find peach juice.
Honored Contributor

I just want my SHP oil and the RTM duo.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval