Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

I do not care. You did not start it, but you are only too happy to join in and KEEP on stirring without end! Threads like this are started specifically for people like you.

We already been through this quarelling with your before. This is not your first rodeo bashing Wen.

What ever your personal or health history may be, sorry to hear about it, but let me tell you this - I do not tell you mine. So lets leave it at that.

Wow, just wow. It's clear you don't care about anything. You would know about rodeos.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Super Contributor

I could care less what anyone says or thinks, everyone has s right to their opinion. Good for, the people that like WEN but I really gave it a ligitimate try and my hair was dry, thinner, tangled with less shine and I used it right with all of the tons of styling products you need to use with it. When I went back to a sulfate free product my hair was beautiful and back to normal and I tried this twice thinking it was a fluke that WEN was so bad but same thing. If you use WEN try the test and try another product and see how much more beautiful your hair will be. Who cares who posts a lot or not everyone has a right to their experience. I just personally tried the. CAJ product from QVC and my hair is just amazing and the color the best ever. I get compliments all the time. Also my hairdresser said stop the WEN as it was ruining my hair. I kind of feel sorry for the WEN users based on my experience.

Honored Contributor

@Jacie  I would ask that you respect that we are all our own person and one person does not speak for all of us, even if you think they are part of some "group". I don't think it is fair to hold all of us responsible and accountable for what someone else has said, even if it was one of our friends or a regular WEN poster or whatever. We don't do really do that with others who like other brands, do we? I've never seen that. 

Esteemed Contributor

It's useless @HappyDaze. This has nothing to do with reason or common sense. A person will take ANYTHING one says, make a loop out of it, and start weaving it into the endless arguments out of NOTHING.  I do not think they have issue of comprehension of written text, I think it makes them feel better somehow, as long as the argument goes on.

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Jacie  I would ask that you respect that we are all our own person and one person does not speak for all of us, even if you think they are part of some "group". I don't think it is fair to hold all of us responsible and accountable for what someone else has said, even if it was one of our friends or a regular WEN poster or whatever. We don't do really do that with others who like other brands, do we? I've never seen that. 

@HappyDaze thank you, I get it. The person who got poofed today and then that horrible poof was supported by another wen fan. It was ugly and I didn't think it was right.

I do not hold "the group" responsible at all. I think that in an open forum every one gets to have an opinion, and that makes it all the more interesting.

Hair loss is a tough topic for me and I don't like to see people who are going through it, for whatever reason get belittled!

Thanks again, value your fun and unique outlooks!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

@Jacie wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze thank you, I get it. The person who got poofed today and then that horrible poof was supported by another wen fan. It was ugly and I didn't think it was right.

I do not hold "the group" responsible at all. I think that in an open forum every one gets to have an opinion, and that makes it all the interesting.

Hair loss is a tough topic for me and I don't like to see people who are going through it, for whatever reason get belittled!

Thanks again, value your fun and unique outlooks!

@Jacie thank you! I did not see the post but I do not condone anyone being nasty regardless of what the topic is and am actually disappointed to hear that someone was being so mean. I just read your post as to your hairloss and can understand why it is such an emotional and sensitive topic to you. I am glad you were able to get through chemo and hopefully you are all healthy now!

I am not saying I haven't been nasty on occasion but I try really hard not to be but it certainly can and has happened. Smiley Happy Anyway, thanks for your understanding and for not holding each of us accountable for others' posts. I always appreciate a good discussion with a variety of views/opinions, even when they are different than mine, as long as we can all stay somewhat respctful, lol. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

It's useless @HappyDaze. This has nothing to do with reason or common sense. A person will take ANYTHING one says, make a loop out of it, and start weaving it into the endless arguments out of NOTHING.  I do not think they have issue of comprehension of written text, I think it makes them feel better somehow, as long as the argument goes on.

@sonechko I think we worked it out pretty well. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@wine&roses wrote:

I'm surprised to see that Wen is still promoted on QVC. I've had thinning and loss of hair from using the product for the last several years. The thinner my hair got, the more product I slathered on, thinking I was helping the problem. Not! I contacted Wen twice and never received any response from them. Not even their disclaimer statement. I read someone else's comment about using what product I had left, as a cream for shaving my legs and that seems appropriate. If the hair on my legs falls out, it's fine. 

I am not a wen cc user but not everyone has bad experiences with wen. I had very bad experiences with some formulas  and some worked ok for me. I just prefer regular shampoo. I acknowledge the hair loss is real BUT  its obvious  that the majority do not have  the problem for QVC  sells a butt load every month of wen products. QVC  still promotes for its a big money maker for them

Respected Contributor

@beauty0125 wrote:

I could care less what anyone says or thinks, everyone has s right to their opinion. Good for, the people that like WEN but I really gave it a ligitimate try and my hair was dry, thinner, tangled with less shine and I used it right with all of the tons of styling products you need to use with it. When I went back to a sulfate free product my hair was beautiful and back to normal and I tried this twice thinking it was a fluke that WEN was so bad but same thing. If you use WEN try the test and try another product and see how much more beautiful your hair will be. Who cares who posts a lot or not everyone has a right to their experience. I just personally tried the. CAJ product from QVC and my hair is just amazing and the color the best ever. I get compliments all the time. Also my hairdresser said stop the WEN as it was ruining my hair. I kind of feel sorry for the WEN users based on my experience.

I would hazard a guess that 100% of the women who post here have been washing their hair for decades.  I would also bet that 100% are smart enough to know what works for them and what doesn't.  Finally I also would submit that 100% of the women who post here know when their hair looks good.

Therefore, your suggestion of a "test" seems a bit condescending as well as your misplaced feeling sorry for women who made their choices of what kind of products they favor.  

BTW, my hairdresser asked me for a sample of WEN to give to his wife because he was so impressed with my hair.  Smart man.  Woman Wink

~Enough is enough~
Trusted Contributor

@Jacie wrote:

@HappyDaze

JaxsMom was responding to my comment about a comment that has been poofed, your comments are out of context at this point. The poofed comment did demean someone who had lost/was losing their hair. It was mean, cruel and uncalled for.

How exactly is it demeaning or cruel to point out the fact that op claims to have used Wen for the last several years, when it allegedly made her hair thinner and fall out? 

Don't you think someone, with common sense, would have discontinued using something at the first sign of an adverse reaction? 

No one made fun of the op's self-inflicted hair loss.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️