Trusted Contributor

Wen Fall Tuscan Pear - drying?

First, let me start by saying I love this scent, my new favorite! So light and fresh! However, after using it a few weeks, my hair is more dry. I should say that I wash my hair every day with a good shampoo (Matrix) that I've been using for years. I use Wen as a conditioner, detangler. I don't need Wen "how to" advice, I do what works for me, but I'm just wondering if others have found this scent drying. Fall Ginger Pumpkin is my other favorite, and I don't have that issue with it, or with Winter Vanilla Mint, or several others. Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wen Fall Tuscan Pear - drying?

@lizzief wrote:

First, let me start by saying I love this scent, my new favorite! So light and fresh! However, after using it a few weeks, my hair is more dry. I should say that I wash my hair every day with a good shampoo (Matrix) that I've been using for years. I use Wen as a conditioner, detangler. I don't need Wen "how to" advice, I do what works for me, but I'm just wondering if others have found this scent drying. Fall Ginger Pumpkin is my other favorite, and I don't have that issue with it, or with Winter Vanilla Mint, or several others. Thanks!

Pear does not work  well for me, maybe it is the honey.  The scent is lovely but when my 32 oz is gone I will not purchase again. The Fall white vanilla pumkin gives me great shine and is my favorite scent. Switch up diffent conditioner scents and than go back .

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen Fall Tuscan Pear - drying?

I wouldn’t consider the FTP “drying”, but it is lighter and less moisturizing than some of the other cleansing conditioners.  That’s one of the reasons I like it since the lighter formulas, like the rice based, work better for my fine hair.

You may want to stick with the more moisturizing formulas, especially since you’re using shampoo.