Valued Contributor

Re: Wen FAQ - the key Wen links

Thank you bebe! I don't know if I need an account for YouTube, but I will see if I can see any videos of how to do it! Thanks again! Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

On 6/13/2014 Nicole WI said: Thank you bebe! I don't know if I need an account for YouTube, but I will see if I can see any videos of how to do it! Thanks again! Smiley Happy

Nicole, you're most welcomeSmiley Happy I just did a quick google search typing in key words "youtube" "chaz" and "dean". The first listing that popped up for the youtube site was for Wen® by Chaz Dean. I took a look at it and I think that's Chaz's youtube channel. It would make sense since wenbychazdean is also one of his Facebook pages.

-- bebeSmile Wen FAQ - key Wen links - Wen 101 - tips from Chaz Dean Studio

Honored Contributor

If you click on this Wen FAQ - the key Wen links thread, it will take you to the beginning of this thread. The Wen information is in the first five posts. -- bebe Smile

Honored Contributor

If you click on this Wen FAQ - the key Wen links thread, it will take you to the beginning of this thread. The Wen information is in the first five posts. -- bebe Smile

Honored Contributor

If you click on this Wen FAQ - the key Wen links thread, it will take you to the beginning of this thread. The Wen information is in the first five posts. - bebeSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

If you click on this Wen FAQ - the key Wen links thread, it will take you to the beginning of this thread. The Wen information is in the first five posts.

In contrast, the Wen 101 link provides a more comprehensive version of Wen information and key links (i.e. it's longer). The Wen information is in the first ten posts: (1) Types of Wen Cleansing Conditioners (2) Most popular Wen Products & Scents / # of pumps (3) Wen FAQ - key Wen links (4) Wen products - information threads (5) Wen hair care tips - information threads (6) Fun Wen threads (7) Wen cleansing conditioner discovery kits available on QVC (8) Best Wen kits for overall value on QVC (9) * (10) Past OTOs & special offers/kits - running tallys for past TSVs & Wen Gallons.

Additionally, there's waterdragon's great tips from the Chaz Dean Studio site thread (initial post, post #3, & post #8).

There's also Hilary informative Benefits of Oils (especially initial post, as well as posts #3, #8, #32, #39, #59, #60, #130-132, #161 and #166) and the I Am Even More in Love With the Wen Oils!!! threads.

And then there's DrCEB's comprehensive Any Women of Color WEN Users Out There? thread. And, of course, of course, the horse's Wen Dooters thread.

-- bebe Smile

Honored Contributor

The key Wen links are in the first five posts of this Wen FAQ thread. - bebeSmiley Happy
Honored Contributor

Thank you since I'm a newbie.

Honored Contributor

If you click on this Wen FAQ - the key Wen links thread, it will take you to the beginning of this thread. The Wen information is in the first five posts.

In contrast, the Wen 101 link provides a more comprehensive version of Wen information and key links (i.e. it's longer). The Wen information is in the first ten posts: (1) Types of Wen Cleansing Conditioners (2) Most popular Wen Products & Scents / # of pumps (3) Wen FAQ - key Wen links (4) Wen products - information threads (5) Wen hair care tips - information threads (6) Fun Wen threads (7) Wen cleansing conditioner discovery kits available on QVC (8) Best Wen kits for overall value on QVC (9) * (10) Past OTOs & special offers/kits - running tallys for past TSVs & Wen Gallons.

Additionally, there's waterdragon's great tips from the Chaz Dean Studio sitethread (initial post, post #3, & post #8).

There's also Hilary informative Benefits of Oils (especially initial post, as well as posts #3, #8, #32, #39, #59, #60, #130-132, #161 and #166) and the I Am Even More in Love With the Wen Oils!!! threads.

And then there's DrCEB's comprehensive Any Women of Color WEN Users Out There? thread. And, of course, of course, the horse's Wen Dooters thread.

-- bebe Smile

Honored Contributor

Wen FAQ is a more streamlined version of the Wen 101 thread. -- bebeSmiley Happy