Valued Contributor

Re: Wen FAQ - the key Wen links

Wow. That's a lot of work. I think QVC should send you some WEN freebies for all the hard work.
Formally NewtoWen
Honored Contributor

On 5/31/2014 Newtowen said: Wow. That's a lot of work. I think QVC should send you some WEN freebies for all the hard work.

Newtowen, lol, from your mouth to QVC's ears. {#emotions_dlg.lol} I just put this together so that people could find key Wen information they were looking for more easily (especially the new Wenners). There's more comprehensive information in the Wen 101 thread. Thank you for your kind words. Always appreciated!!

-- bebe Smile

Honored Contributor

If you click on this Wen FAQ - the key Wen links link, it will take you to the beginning of this thread. The Wen information is in the first three posts. Additionally, the Wen 101 thread (first ten posts) provides more comprehensive information about Wen. -- bebe Smile

Respected Contributor

Bmp
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Super Contributor

once again

Respected Contributor

Bump
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

If you click on this Wen FAQ - the key Wen links link, it will take you to the beginning of this thread. The Wen information is in the first three posts. The Wen 101 thread (first ten posts) provides more comprehensive information about Wen. Additionally, there's waterdragon's tips from the Chaz Dean Studio site thread and Hilary's Benefits of Oils thread. -- bebe Smile

Valued Contributor

bebe777 or anyone who happens to know... I ordered some sets of the WEN brushes and in the reviews I keep reading about an instructional video on how to use the brushes by Chaz; I don't know where to find it. Is there any chance someone could add a link that has a video on how to do a blowout with the WEN brushes? I would really appreciate it! Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

On 6/11/2014 Nicole WI said: bebe777 or anyone who happens to know... I ordered some sets of the WEN brushes and in the reviews I keep reading about an instructional video on how to use the brushes by Chaz; I don't know where to find it. Is there any chance someone could add a link that has a video on how to do a blowout with the WEN brushes? I would really appreciate it! Smiley Happy

Nicole, you could try the Wen 101 thread (post #5 Hair Tips - video section) for info (I don't know if it would be there). Unfortunately I have very limited internet access right now so I can't really check it out now. You might post a thread to this board asking this question. Chaz does have a number of hair care videos on his uTube account.

-- bebe Smile

Valued Contributor

Good info here for us Wenners!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!