Honored Contributor

Wen Cleansing Conditioner - getting the last bit of Wen out of the bottle

Once you get to the end of a CC bottle, the pump can't pump out the rest of the CC. Below are two suggestions to make it easier to get the last bit of CC out of the bottle:

* Lotion Saver Bottle couplers make it easy to pour CC from one bottle to another. The Container Store sells them for $4.

* Wen 613 flip-top bottle cap (from the 16 oz. bottle) -- This bottle top also fits on the 32 oz. CC bottles so that you squeeze CC from a 32oz. CC into any other CC bottle. So make sure your don't throw out this bottle cap after you open up the bottle. The 16oz. and 32oz. bottles of the Core CCs don't seem to have this convenient flip-top bottle cap. I don't know what kind of a bottle cap the 32oz. 613 CC has.

-- bebe Smile

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen Cleansing Conditioner - getting the last bit of Wen out of the bottle

Here are some other ideas about how to get the last bit of Wen out of your CC bottle: Almost Empty Bottles -- END of the BOTTLE --- How do I get all the WEN out of the bottle? -- Wen's pumps.

-- bebe Smile

--

Lotion Saver Bottle couplers make it easy to pour CC from one bottle to another bottle.

-

--

Valued Contributor

Thanks bebe! I actually purchased a bottle coupler from The Container Store the other day to have on hand for when this happens.

Respected Contributor

I just turn mine upside down and dump the rest in a plastic baggie. Then I snip the corner and squeeze it into a bottle that I have used down a little. Voila, a nice full bottle!! It works like a charm.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

--

Lotion Saver Bottle couplers make it easy to pour CC from one bottle to another bottle.

--

Lotion Saver Bottle Couplers

Now you can squeeze every last drop of lotion or hair product from that bottle! Our Lotion Saver Bottle Couplers make it simple to transfer the last of one bottle into a new one. Love to travel? Each set comes with three sizes making it easy to fill travel-sized bottles with your favorite lotion, shampoo or conditioners, too.

* Made from plastic

* Connect a large bottle to a large bottle

* Connect a small bottle to a small bottle

* Connect a small bottle to a large bottle

--

--

Honored Contributor

On 4/3/2014 Arianny said:

Thanks bebe! I actually purchased a bottle coupler from The Container Store the other day to have on hand for when this happens.

Arianny, thanks to your post about purchasing the bottle couplers, lol, I finally went to the Container Store and bought two sets of them (one for myself and the other for a good friend who loves the LAV CC). -- The darned things actually work!! Who knew!!! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

I've know about these bottle couplers for over a year and I can't believe it took me this long to buy them. That's an end to the endless and frustrating work involved in transferring the las bit of CC from one bottle to another. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

-- bebe {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Regular Contributor

I've always save the original cap each bottle is shipped with. I take out the pump, put on the cap, tip the bottle upside down and place it in a large coffee mug or something that will hold it upright. I put it in linen closet & take it out & put it outside of shower when I'm going to cleanse.

I save a 32 oz bottle that may have a smidge of WEN left in it and fill it with a couple cups of water. Into the bottle I will place the plastic tube that you can pull away from the pump that usually still has CC adhering to it. I shake the bottle, letting the water get every bit of CC off/out of the tube. Then I add a couple of pumps of styling cream, shake again, maybe a couple of drops of oil, shake..shake..shake again. Voila! I use this to refill my little RTM spray bottles that I keep in my pocketbook, my car, my bedside, etc.

Honored Contributor

--

--

Now you can squeeze every last drop of lotion or hair product from that bottle! Our Lotion Saver Bottle Couplers make it simple to transfer the last of one bottle into a new one. Love to travel? Each set comes with three sizes making it easy to fill travel-sized bottles with your favorite lotion, shampoo or conditioners, too.

* Made from plastic

* Connect a large bottle to a large bottle

* Connect a small bottle to a small bottle

* Connect a small bottle to a large bottle

--

--