Respected Contributor

Re: Wen Class Action Settled

I got one today too. I had a horrible reaction to tea tree. Red rash.  Others worked ok but i never use it for I see no difference than useing a normal shampoo

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind.

Honored Contributor

I think the companies are required to make all possible attempts to contact customers, just as when there's a recall of a product or when there's an important safety alert.    So, they probably have to use all postal and email addresses on file to attempt notification.   I did a quick search and the website with details is:   WEN® Hair Care Class Action | Official Settlement WebSite.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

Long story short, bought Wen once, a year or so ago, perhaps more.  Gave the WEN to my daughter.  With two totally different hair types we both looked for someone else to GIFT IT TO. Not our kind of product.  I use the simple, on sale stuff which I rotate.  My daughter has problem hair and buys other products that work for her.  In any case filing seems so dishonest to me.  One time, no bad results... just no results at all.  Not sure why eveyone is so happy with this product. I guess I have my addictions too, as in electronics. 

My feeling is IF PEOPLE ARE BEING HARMED THE COMPANY REALLY SHOULD MAKE ALLOWANCES IN THE WAY IT IS MADE AND TRY TO FIX WHAT THE ISSUE IS.  They settled but what about those in the future could have problems.  

I imagine this is too much of a money maker for the Q to drop the product which they have done in the past.   

Honored Contributor

I hope the women on this forum that said they had hair loss were part of the class action lawsuit.  I always thought that day after day washing your hair with a conditioner would definitely weigh your hair down.  It doesn't seem to clean your hair IMOCat Very Happy

kindness is strength