Honored Contributor

Wen - Chaz on the importance and significance of 613 in his life

--

In this morning's 9am Wen show, Chaz shared the importance and significance of 613 in his life:

And today it's insanely special cause today would have been my mom's 78th birthday. She passed on 6/13 and she passed away 13 years ago. 13, I found my birth mother on August 13th. My brother passed away on September 13th. 13 is always in my life. So it's a meaningful number. 6/13 was my mother's birthday...

This is Spirit. [Chaz shows a photo of Spirit] Seventeen years ago today -- friday the 13th of June -- I closed escrow on my salon. So seventeen years ago today I met Spirit. Spirit became a part of my family for twelve years and five years ago she passed away. Spirit resided on my property where I grew my lemon trees, my rosemary, and my vanilla bean. 613 is lemon, rosemary, and vanilla bean. It's incredible.

And tonight you gotta watch 10 o'clock tonight. A fragrance is coming in honor of Spirit and in honor of mom. First ever fragrance. 613 tonight 10pm, and that's tonight. But lemon, rosemary, vanilla bean to honor the two women who are most important in my life. And I do also honor my mother, Millie, who birthed me because my life would not be what it was if anything was different. So thank you.

--

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen - Chaz on the importance and significance of 613 in his life

I love that he always shares the significance of the scents and products he creates. He always has a story or reason tied to his products and scents. Love me some Chaz!!!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

Chaz posted this on his facebook page a few hours ago...

--

Today is the day !!!
SIXTHIRTEEN Eau de Toilette
will launch
7pm PST. / 10 PM EST.
on @QVC
In Memory of Joan A.Dean
6/13/36 - 2/5/01

--

Respected Contributor

He tells that story every time he's on showing the 613

Esteemed Contributor

He was so excited about the EDT launch this a.m. I'm sure after working on it and making it perfect for us, he's just as excited as we are to see it become reality.
Honored Contributor

On 6/13/2014 VCamp2748 said:

Yes, I think most of us could recite that whole story the same way anyone can tell Josie Maran's argon oil story.

Super Contributor

On 6/13/2014 ChynnaBlue said:

Yes, I think most of us could recite that whole story the same way anyone can tell Josie Maran's argon oil story.

I had never heard it and was quite touched by it. I think it speaks to how sincere he is and maybe why I think he is a gentle soul. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Frequent Contributor

On 6/13/2014 serenity4ever said:

I had never heard it and was quite touched by it. I think it speaks to how sincere he is and maybe why I think he is a gentle soul. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

I agree with you Serenity. It conveys so much sincerity and humility.

...also known as Serena1130
Super Contributor

On 6/13/2014 serenity4ever said:

I agree. I think he is a very genuine person.

Honored Contributor

--

WEN SIXTHIRTEEN Eau de Toilette

SD Alcohol (Ethyl Alcohol), Fragrance (Parfum), Propanediol, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Herb Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Cupressus Nootkatensis (Nootka Tree) Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Abies Sibirica (Siberian Fir) Oil.

Information provided by WEN
®

--

QVC Price: $69.00One Time Only Value Price: $57.12

--