Trusted Contributor

So far I have tried Summer CM, Gardenia and Pomegranite. I love them all but had alittle trouble with irritation from the Gardenia(the summer coconut mango is my favorite so far). From the smell and feel I am wondering if the gardenia has a slightly higher menthol content? Anyway, I am thinking I should try the WVM and 613 next. Could any of you tell me if they tend to have more or less menthol than the summer coconut mango? I appreciate any input as I am hoping for some great pricing this weekend. I am post menopausal and was having so much tangling and hair loss before discovering Wen in the spring....since then my hair has gotten thicker and no more tangles/ripping. I also stopped coloring my moderately graying hair because Wen has brough out so many natural highlights people have actually commented on how nice the 'highlighting' I am getting done looks...they hardle believe me when I say I am doing no coloring at all anymore!!! I have this forum to thanks for steering me to this product. Thanks!!!!!