Honored Contributor

Received mine today and before even opening the box and bag inside I would smell the product.  I thought maybe it had opened and leaked but it did not.  It's very very potent and strong.  My eyes were watering.

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 

Thanks for the post.  That’s the kind of information I need.

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 hmm, that's not good.  I've already ordered and it's on the way. worried now.

Are you going to try it?  Or skip it?  If you try it, could you report back after you apply it if the scent dissapates quickly or lingers?

Honored Contributor

I did try it.  Once applied the smell is strong, but it did go away after five minutes or so.  It's just very strong.  I am very sensitive to odors and like I said, it is strong.  I think it's the tea tree oil, Rosemary Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Leaf Oil, Peppermint Oil.  I will continue to use it to see if it works.

Respected Contributor

ok.  i'm really sensitive to scents too and pretty much all of those you mentioned are usually objectionable to me.  i'll have to see how I feel about it when it gets there.  i'm just very surprised there is such a pronounced scent esp. being meant to apply it near the eyes. (and nose)  and at night before sleep.  I have tried a few different brow serums over the years and I don't remember detecting any particular odor with any of them.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife has reported success with this product.  There is a thread on the Wen forum.  Please post your results @rms1954 .

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@SurferWife has reported success with this product.  There is a thread on the Wen forum.  Please post your results @rms1954 .

Yes.  That's the reason I tried it.  I was going to order directly from his website and held off until his recent show aired so I got the duo.  I will to report back (if I remember).  My memory isn't too great lately LOL.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Tried it again for the second time this morning.  It didn't seem as strong to me this time.  Also, it's very thick and won't drip into your eyes, so if that's a worry it should not be.  It's creamy and applies nicely and does not run.  Maybe it was the intial opening of the tube, but it didn't have such an extreme odor that it did yesterday.  Hoping to see results at some point.