Occasional Contributor

Has anyone used them? If so which scent and how are you using them (i.e. face, all over body)? I'm interested in trying Tea Tree as a facial cleanser.

Trusted Contributor

@so1913 wrote:

Has anyone used them? If so which scent and how are you using them (i.e. face, all over body)? I'm interested in trying Tea Tree as a facial cleanser.

I'm resurrecting this old post because, somehow I missed it all!  I just learned, from Beauty IQ that there are 613 and 319 body cleansers.  I ordered the 319 right away !  Just like the OP, I'd like to know what your experience with the body cleansers  as a facial cleanser has been.  Honestly, playing around with high end skin care has left my skin a mess.  The more products I use the worse it seems to get.  I'm hoping the BC will help.  If nothing else, I'm relatively certain it will soothe, perhaps help heal.

Your experience, recommendations are sincerely appreciated!

Regular Contributor

There is a post on the WEN forum with some responses that might help you with the new 319/613 body cleansers.  I just bumped it up. 

I use and love the SAM and POM body cleansers and body lotions but notice they are not in stock at QVC right now.  I hope these are not being phased-out because I really like alternating the classic formulas with the newer treatment formulas.

HTH.

Respected Contributor

I tried a sample  of the lavender  and smelled great. just hard to use to clean your body.  no lather

Honored Contributor

@so1913 wrote:

@so1913

I LOVE the body cleanser, not the same at all as the CC, not supposed to be.

The 319 is the one for me, surprising as I'm a 613 fan.  I use the loofah scrubber first on dry skin, it does a good job of dry skin removal, and keeping it dry helps it last longer.

Then hop into the shower and use cleanser with washcloth- mush product into cloth, or it will slide right off!

For me it has significantly reduced dry skin, and those pesky back of the arm bumpies.

Hope you try it and enjoy it.  Thank you CHAZ! Heart

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Valued Contributor

I use the 613 body cleanser as a facial cleanser - makes my skin feel wonderfully soft.