Honored Contributor

Wen BTG CC - possible timetable for 32 oz. and gallons

On tonight's Anything Goes with Rick & Shawn, at about 11:45pm Chaz and Shawn were talking about the BTG CC...

Shawn: ... please come out with gallons really soon...

Chaz: Gallons don't happen 'til June, that's a really big hint. 32 ouncers... we're talking probably 5 months down the stream, cause I had to make sure they loved it first.

__

Based on what Chaz said, it sounds as though the BGT 32 oz. size may be available in April. And it sounds as though BTG will be available during the June 2014 Wen gallons month.

I'm guessing that a 16 oz. BTG CC will be in the upcoming spring Wen TSV, especially since the 16 oz. 613 CC was in this past March's Wen TSV.

Also, from what godfreako said, the upcoming December TSV will have 4 seasonals (SGGT, SMC, FAS, winter cranberry/mint, and POM). I'm guessing that there will be a second A-D shipment on this TSV and I'm wondering if BGT might be substituted for POM in the second shipment (since they will have to change up some of the seasonals in the second A-D anyway).

Hopefully, BTG will show up in an upcoming TSV because I'm well stocked up on my Wen CCs. Which means I won't get to try it until it shows up in a TSV.

-- bebe Smile