Valued Contributor

Wen 8 oz nourishing body treatment

Has anybody tried this product? I can't find any reviews at all.  qvc must think we aren't  smart. This is agravating. I also wonder why this is being sold in a trio. I think trying to get rid of all the expired ones.Smiley Mad 

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen 8 oz nourishing body treatment

[ Edited ]

It's one of my favorite products and the only body cream I've used since it came out years ago.  It's hydrating without being greasy or sticky.  I use the 319 because I don't want fragrance.  And I can use it on my face.

The reason there are no reviews on that offering is because that particular configuration is new today and there are never any reviews on new configurations even if the products themselves are not new.

If you want to read what others think of this product, I suggest you search for the single UNIBT (Ultra Nourishing Intensive Body Treatment), either 8 oz or 20 oz, where there are reviews.  It's the same product that is in the configuration you're interested in.

Respected Contributor

It took me awhile to try this cream in his line up of body creams. Last summer I bought the bigger size of the 613 and loved it. It can be used head to toe and sinks into the skin without being sticky or greasy. I was actually tempted to buy this trio but I have too many other products to use up. Once I reduce my stash, if  it is still available I will buy it again.

Esteemed Contributor

@Bella2022  I received a full size sample in a beauty box, and like it! However, I find that it is comparable to the Beekman 1802 Whipped Body Cream; in consistency and efficacy. Each provide moisturizing benefits as promised, are easily absorbed, and PERFECT for dry heels!😁 

The scent of the Wen product I received is a bit off in my opinion, but not unpleasant. I do not see an expiration date, so It might have just been old stock. If you purchase the trio, and like it, you will appreciate the savings..😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Regular Contributor

613 is one of my favorites, and I am currently out. It was my special Friday scent. (Although it is good for any day of the week.)

The trio is tempting, but I just have so much other body creams to get through. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was glad to see the trio and bought it in the 613.  Previously, I've gotten good prices on it when I would buy a conditioner/body cream duo, but I'm on overload with the conditioner.  So I was glad to get a good price on just the body cream.  As everyone says, it's not greasy and soothes my dry skin.  

Trusted Contributor

Brands often offer multiples at the holidays.  A different offer and, I think, to gift and get others to try their product. 

I like the smaller tubs.  Fresher product rather than one huge tub. 

Esteemed Contributor

I use the 319 from head to toe. It is a great product, not greasy and a little goes a long way. Usually I buy the 20 oz. size on A/D. A jar last a long time.