Super Contributor

Re: Wen - 32oz. Seasonal Cleansing Conditioner A-D Plan -- availability dates & cost benefit analysis

Will there be a new fall formula this year? I loved FAS but I know it was not popular.

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen - 32oz. Seasonal Cleansing Conditioner A-D Plan -- availability dates & cost benefit analysis

On 5/23/2014 glitzandglam said:

Will there be a new fall formula this year? I loved FAS but I know it was not popular.

There have been hints that yes, we can expect a new fall formula this year {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Contributor

Thanks bebe. That is alot of information and time on your part.

I hope you don't mind me adding a little tidbit. I only am in case someone is using the same brain cell as me.

I always read the per ounce part of grocery labels. Out of habit, I pulled out a calculator to see the per oz cost, and thought I would share it.

using bebe's $ info with shipping

dec. tsv (5x16oz bottles) $1.12/oz

32oz seasonal $1.77/oz

Honored Contributor

On 5/23/2014 pixie stew said:

I hope you don't mind me adding a little tidbit. I only am in case someone is using the same brain cell as me.

I always read the per ounce part of grocery labels. Out of habit, I pulled out a calculator to see the per oz cost, and thought I would share it.

32oz seasonal $1.77/oz

lol, I do this too! This is how I decide what is the best value! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Occasional Contributor

Bebe, Thank you so much for all your time and effort with this and your other informative posts. This is a really great breakdown and helps new Wen girls like me plan our buying for the upcoming months. You are gem for doing this! Happy weekend to all of you lovely ladies!

PS-I'd hate to sound like a geek but I love reading the Wen thread and everyone's excitement over the great products. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

On 5/23/2014 pixie stew said:

32oz seasonal $1.77/oz

pixie stew, thank you. That's great!!! The more Wen info the merrier... and wallet happier!! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Hilary, justjaimie, KPLA, vermint, pixie stew and Shashie23 thank you all for your kind words. They're really appreciated. Hilary, you're the one who really got me started on this because of our conversation a few days back on a different thread. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

justjaime and Shashie23 welcome to the Wen forum and the wonderful world of Wen!!!

-- bebe Smile

Trusted Contributor

Thank you Bebe and Vermint! It does get confusing with so many offerings Smiley Wink This kind of thing really helps me. Thanks to all the other posters who add their "two cents."

And just to reassure you other Wen "geeks" I also do this kind of thing for Kind Bars, Dr. Denese products, etc. I even keep them in spreadsheets (different tabs for each vendor/product) and use formulas to calculate. YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!

Others may think we are crazy but it does add up and why pay more per oz/bottle than what you use? We have to factor in shipping, bonus items, formulas that we really use, etc. Lots to "factor in"!!!

Photo

KJPA
Honored Contributor

The first two posts in this Wen - 32oz. Seasonal Cleansing Conditioner A-D Plan -- availability dates & cost benefit analysis thread have the information about the 32oz. Seasonal Cleansing Conditioner A-D plan:

1) 32oz. Seasonal A-D Plan -- availability dates

2) Cost Analysis --32oz. Seasonal A-D Plan vs. December Seasonal TSV

Since I don't work for Wen -- I'm just another very happy Wen customer -- I can't guarentee that Chaz will offer the 32oz. Seasonals A-D Plan or the December Seasonals TSV every year. I think that he probably will, but I don't have any insider info. My focus is just to share the past history of Wen products offered, since Wen rollouts tends to follow a predictable pattern (but sometimes things change).

-- bebe Smile

Honored Contributor

Bebe, do you also do taxes? {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Frequent Contributor

Great information to have! Thanks so much for doing this Bebe!