Occasional Contributor
Been using wen for three months and I love it.
Super Contributor

I've been using Wen now for 4 months and couldn't be happier!!

Respected Contributor

Been using it for four and one half years exclusively and it's such a joy! It makes shower time fun and luxurious. I'm so glad you like it too!

Respected Contributor

I'm about 8 months in using it exclusively (started out just using as conditioner a year ago), and still loving it!

So glad you're happy with it, caliprincess!

Honored Contributor

I have been using it just over a month & so far loving it other then doing 2 cleanses. I'm going to try 1 cleanse sometime & see what happens. My hair is so soft. When I put 3 drops oil in my hands & rub together & put on my hair it seems to make it feel fuller/thicker. I kept passing & not trying Wen because I had tried Hair One from Sally Beauty & it was just so so. Glad I caved & finally tried Wen. The Hair One may be the same concept but totally different ingredients & results.

Respected Contributor

6 months for me (3rd go-round with it) and I love it too - my hair hasn't looked this good in a loooong time.

Esteemed Contributor
Glad you love it. Once you Wen you never look back. My 8 year Weniversary is coming up soon. It keeps getting better and better.
Respected Contributor

I used regular shampoo and my hair is perfect!

Respected Contributor
On 12/18/2014 kcladyz said:

I used regular shampoo and my hair is perfect!

Good for you! But I dare say that, for most of us, if our hair was "perfect" with shampoo we wouldn't have felt the need to try WEN.

You don't like WEN, you've made that perfectly clear. Why don't you just stay away from this forum?