New Contributor

Wen 2019 Winter Seasonals - Launch Date?

Has anyone heard when the full line of 2019 Wen Winter Seasonals will be out?  They only have them available in the S/3 TSV at the moment.

I am almost out of my treatment mist & was hoping to hold out for the Winter Mint as it is my favorite! - Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen 2019 Winter Seasonals - Launch Date?

@AmandaB wrote:

Has anyone heard when the full line of 2019 Wen Winter Seasonals will be out?  They only have them available in the S/3 TSV at the moment.

I am almost out of my treatment mist & was hoping to hold out for the Winter Mint as it is my favorite! - Thanks!

@AmandaB 

Some of the rest of us in the WEN forum have wondered the same thing about the rest of the ancillary winter products.  Chaz did mention this morning that he'll be back again later this month.  Hopefully they'll be here by then.

Occasional Contributor

I asked this question on Chaz's social media and got a reply that QVC is working on uploading all winter items.  Not sure why it wasn't done by December 1st as usual.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@AmandaB = Chaz said he would be back the end of December. Maybe he will bring all things Winter to us. I hope so I'm looking for the Winter White Forest.