Honored Contributor

Re: Well That Was a Disaster/Worst Makeup Day Ever

@monicakm wrote:
You're absolutely right, it is a hard shade to wear. I shouldn't have tried it. I'm willing to try the other shades again but put my eyes on before my foundation this time. If it goes south again I'll toss it.

@monicakm it's a gorgeous palette though.  

Trusted Contributor

My most embarrassing makeup day? I ran into Sephora years ago to buy something-dont remember what- and the sales associate decided she could sell me some BE foundation. So I let her apply it 😳
When I left and looked in my car mirror.... I looked like I had fell face first into a mud puddle 😀 The mineral makeup was WAY too dark and heavily applied. Not to mention I was quite heavier then. DH and I were on our way to Sam's and I was SO embarrassed 🤭
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva 

I'm no stranger to wearing pinks and I knew before I even put it on it wasn't a "good" pink for e/s (sigh)

Honored Contributor

@Midmod 

ANYtime I'm concerned about how something looks, my husband says "nobody looks at your (fill in the blank)".  Mom used to tell me people are too concerned about themselves to pay attention to what's going on with you.  But I'm that person that DOES pay attention and looks so I guess I think everyone else does too (g)

This would make a good subject for a post....Your most embarrassing makeup experience.  I once tried to convince a blue haired elderly lady at church (back in the 70s) that no, I didn't have on too much blush, I'd been at the lake the day before and was sunburned Smiley Surprised  I'm sure she was a whole lot smarter than that (and me) lol

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

I don't know where to find your bread making debacle.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Icegoddess 

I don't know where to find your bread making debacle.

That's okay @monicakm.  It's over on the other board (mellyg@Proboards) under Kitchen.  I jump back and forth between the two boards.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

LOL, I was looking on the makeup board.  That's the only one I've ever looked at.  I'll look again.