Respected Contributor

ok - let me just say that i am a self tanner "hater" - i live by the beach & get my summer tan in about 3 weekends and leave it at that. if i get more color walking around, that's great. if not, that's ok too. always had bad bad experiences trying the self tanners. well, i dislike having to lay out there while pasty so, i said to myself "self, let's give the Tarte Maracuja Self-Tanner & Application Mitt a whirl". if it doesn't work, i can always scrub it off. i exfoliated my legs by shaving as instructed and then applied my lotion, then the self tanner - no odor and the mitt made it very very easy. i layed around in my shorts for about 2 hrs and then went to bed.

let me just say this - when i woke up - on me - the color was a lovely carmel and completely & totally even. no dark splotches on the feet or knees. i did not take the mitt on my feet, but rubbed some tanner from my legs onto my feet with my hands (washed well afterward) and they too came out just perfect. i reapplied again in the exact same way the next night and the color is a deeper carmel. now, i only plan to use this until i can let the sun do it's job (i know, i know) and i did not use it on my arms, but for those of you who totally avoid the sun, i must say, it's a very very nice self tanner!