Honored Contributor

I don't know yet if we're eating before our "Evening with Patrick Mahomes" or exactly what the timeline is but I need to start getting ready.  I can't believe the day is actually here!  Clothes, shoes and eyeshadow, foundation and blush have been chosen but I'm still unsure about which exact shade of pink gloss to choose Smiley Surprised  Pick out some earrings and I'm ready for my evening.  Eyeshadow is the top two from the left and the 

first from the left on the second row.  I'll add some purple shimmer under the bottom lashes.  Now would have been a good time to own some white pearl earrings.  Later ladies!

ps...that top left eyeshadow looks pinkish on my monitor but it's a light beige. 

pss...I'm hoping that perhaps Patrick bought along some of his teammates.  He's brought them home before.  That would be SO cool!

Pat.jpg

Honored Contributor

What is the event you are attending @monicakm ?  I know you said "Evening with Patrick M".   Whatever it is, I know you're excited!

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, you get to meet Patrick Mahomes?! How cool is that?! I'm sure you'll look beautiful! 

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

Girl!  You must not watch football.  He is the quarterback to the KC Chiefs.  Been in the Superbowl the last 3 years and won  2.  The baby is 27 and a local living legend.  We have tickets (center orchestra section, 11th row) for a motivational speech he is giving tonight.  It was my birthday present.

Earrings...duh!  I have KC Chief earrings to wear.  I forgot LOL

New England Patriots v Kansas City Chiefs

Honored Contributor

@Effie54 

My ringtone on my phone has been the KC Chief's chant for a couple of years.  I told my husband I'm going to play it while waiting on him to come on stage (g)  DH said I can drive myself, he's not going LOL  It won't be a fun outing if I don't embarrass him at least once Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Well, It's Time

[ Edited ]

@monicakm  Your husband's funny!

Have a great time at the show Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@monicakm - know you have been looking forward to this and are so excited to be going.  Have a wonderful time!  I'm sure you will look great.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm  - I definitely know who Patrick M. is.  Everyone is the US must know who he is.  I didn't know about this particular event.  Hope you have a great time.

Honored Contributor

Is he back from Disney World already. Lol

hope you have a good time!

Honored Contributor

@monicakm I just heard on On Patrol Live that the mascot (person who wears the costume) is wanted for armed robbery.  He cut off his ankle monitor and disappeared.