Honored Contributor

Re: Welcome Back, Amy Morrison

@SilleeMee wrote:

It's awful when you have pneumonia. Takes so long to get over it. I've had it a couple of times in my life and it seemed like forever to get back to normal.

I had it in grade school and was out for about a month.  My mother sent me back to school against doctor's orders.  I ended up collapsing due to exhaustion.  Home again for another few weeks.  Couldn't play gym for a long time.  Guess my mom got tired of me being around her.  Every year after that I would get bronchitis.  I used to cough so hard my ribs would hurt.  She said I sounded like a dog.  I tried not to cough and hold it in but it was really hard.  

Super Contributor

Yes, it was nice to have Amy back.  I have been fortunate not to have had pneumonia, but my sister did years ago.  She was in the hospital for a week.  I bought Amy's Beauty Box.  It was an amazing value.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Turned off, after listening to her and Colleen banter back and forth!!! It was kind of ridiculous, IMO......  The deals that were presented were already shown through out the week, soooo, nothing new!! 

Valued Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

It's awful when you have pneumonia. Takes so long to get over it. I've had it a couple of times in my life and it seemed like forever to get back to normal.

I had it in grade school and was out for about a month.  My mother sent me back to school against doctor's orders.  I ended up collapsing due to exhaustion.  Home again for another few weeks.  Couldn't play gym for a long time.  Guess my mom got tired of me being around her.  Every year after that I would get bronchitis.  I used to cough so hard my ribs would hurt.  She said I sounded like a dog.  I tried not to cough and hold it in but it was really hard.  

@rms1954   Sounds even that much more horrible! 

I'm so sad to hear all this happened to you, & even when so young, as well. 

I'm glad your strength, determination & spirit, even so young, saw you thru this ordeal, to this day, where we can meet, & enjoy you, & one another   *hugs*  Heart

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .

Honored Contributor

If you didn't get to see it live...

Amy’s Back Intro 

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Amy’s Back Intro 

Shes so full of bs, she says she didnt have a face lift, no nose job etc. Not sure when she had her nose done or her eyes but you can see a photo of her on HSNs front page, look for Must-Shop Shows, scroll thru for Amys show then compare that photo with her host photo and it is so obvious she has has work on at least those 2 areas. Definate difference. Why do these women think we are so dim? She said one of these days she will have those procedures and will let us know, Ha!

I am glad she is feeling better tho, she sounds like she had a terrible case. 

Honored Contributor

@SeaGal wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Amy’s Back Intro 

Shes so full of bs, she says she didnt have a face lift, no nose job etc. Not sure when she had her nose done or her eyes but you can see a photo of her on HSNs front page, look for Must-Shop Shows, scroll thru for Amys show then compare that photo with her host photo and it is so obvious she has has work on at least those 2 areas. Definate difference. Why do these women think we are so dim? She said one of these days she will have those procedures and will let us know, Ha!

I am glad she is feeling better tho, she sounds like she had a terrible case. 

@SeaGal Amy was saying she wasn't gone for the past 2 months to have all this work done.  

Honored Contributor

@TwinkleBell wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@rms1954   Sounds even that much more horrible! 

I'm so sad to hear all this happened to you, & even when so young, as well. 

I'm glad your strength, determination & spirit, even so young, saw you thru this ordeal, to this day, where we can meet, & enjoy you, & one another   *hugs*  Heart

You're sweet.  I always get worried when I post that type of info about my life.  Certain posters take flight with it and have brought it up in unrelated posts/comments to me.  I went thru a lot of bad stuff as a child but I'm still here.  I won't say it ddn't affect me throughout my life and I had no good self image of me.  Even at my current age, I still suffer with sadness, depression, etc etc.  I've learned to deal with my feelings (some days are easier than others).  We can only try to carry on and not take the wrong road and give up.  Even talking with kind posters like you make some of the days worthwhile as it leaves me with a smile!

♥ Thank you! ♥, thank , you , thanks , sweet , cute , winnie , the , pooh -  PicMix

Super Contributor

@SeaGal, when you look at her earlier picture.....what a change!!!!  I know its none of our business, but, get real!!! Pictures speak a thousand words, whenthey are not altered...  She was adorable before all of the changes.I don't care what procedures she has had done, and she did, quite obvious, but don't pack on the BS !!!!!  Don't treat people like they are complete idiots!!!!! 

Valued Contributor

I was also happy to see Amy back! The other hosts did a great job, but she is by far the best beauty host.  I love her sense of humor and that she doesn't take herself too seriously.