Honored Contributor

Amy returns to HSN tonight for the Beauty Report. She has been out for quite a while with pneumonia. It will be great to see her doing her Beauty thing once again. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Welcome Back, Amy Morrison

I have missed her. 

Honored Contributor

It's awful when you have pneumonia. Takes so long to get over it. I've had it a couple of times in my life and it seemed like forever to get back to normal.

Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

It's awful when you have pneumonia. Takes so long to get over it. I've had it a couple of times in my life and it seemed like forever to get back to normal.

~~~~~~~~~~

I agree with @SilleeMee  takes a long time to get over pneumonia, plus it perm damages parts of the lungs, each time.

Just like @SilleeMee ... I've had pneumonia numerous times also.  And as a swimmer, takes even longer, to be able to swim laps.. working up to almost a year, in fact.. Amazing how important the lungs are, & many of us take for granted.  I did!

What stopped my frequent bronchitis to pneumonia frequency, was wearing MASKS for the last 6+ yrs, (from Nov 1 - March 30).. (well before others were even cognizant of COVID-minded masking).

NO pneumonia since!    TG-d!

Amy... WELCOME BACK!!  WE MISSED YOU!!!!

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .

Respected Contributor

I agree with @SilleeMee  takes a long time to get over pneumonia, plus it perm damages parts of the lungs, each time.

Just like @SilleeMee ... I've had pneumonia numerous times also.  And as a swimmer, takes even longer, to be able to swim laps.. working up to almost a year, in fact.. Amazing how important the lungs are, & many of us take for granted.  I did!

What stopped my frequent bronchitis to pneumonia frequency, was wearing MASKS for the last 6+ yrs, (from Nov 1 - March 30).. (well before others were even cognizant of COVID-minded masking).

NO pneumonia since!    TG-d!

That is wonderful for you, @TwinkleBell!  So glad the masks were able to prevent pneumonia.  I hated having to wear a mask, but if I were in your situation I guess I'd be very glad to wear it.  ❤

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Esteemed Contributor

SAW THAT THIS MORNING.  VERY HAPPY TO HAVE HER FEELING GOOD AND BACK ON THE BEAUTY REPORT.

Trusted Contributor

She must have had it pretty bad to have been in the hospital. I've had walking pneumonia before, and it took many months for my cough to go away.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Honored Contributor

She still sounds a little hoarse to me.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good to have her back. Her and Colleen were a little too gushie and cutsie, for me. Lots of good deals.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle I was just going to start a thread and then I saw yours.  I missed her too.  I remember the last time I heard her, I thought she was losing her voice.   First thing she said was "no I wasn't out to have my face done."  LOL rumors were spreading.  

I'm glad she's back.  She looks great.