Respected Contributor

Re: Websites Suppressing Negative Reviews

@Scooby Doo wrote:

I totally agree.  I tried to leave a one star review on home depot's website concerning a lawn mower that was a total lemon and the manufacturer would not honor the warranty.

HD refused to post my review and they said it was because the post was negative.

Sometimes if you give it a 5 star review and in your comments discuss the issue. Often they will just post the review because you gave it 5 stars and not bother to read it.

Valued Contributor

I went over to Evine to check on a very bad review I gave on some Todd Englih cookwear and what do you know, it's not there. There was one bad review but all the others were good.

I 'll never trust the reviews over there again. Don't know about the q, seems like they post both.

I do agree that Makeupalley is a good place to go for reviews.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

It's a great emoji!

Honored Contributor

I used to write a lot of product reviews but not so much anymore, especially if a product has hundred of reviews and some even thousands. I'm sure what I have to say is no different than what is said on the plethora of existing reviews.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.