Trusted Contributor

Re: Website for Skin Peels? Who do U use?

On 3/15/2015 Margo Channing said:

Copied and pasted from another peel thread:

use ReVive's Glycolic Peel twice a week on my skin. It's the only non-Isomers product I use.

It' a two-part peel: First you swipe a disc over your face to prep the skin then you apply the glycolic acid and let it sit for 5 minutes, rinse with cool water. I have to say it is without a doubt the BEST PEEL I have ever had, including spas and derm visits. My skin just glows.

where do you buy it?

Trusted Contributor

On 3/15/2015 momtodogs said:
On 3/13/2015 myshell624 said:

Makeup Artist Choice has good quality peels and their prices are reasonable.

I agree and have purchased from them a few times.

I third MUAC. I've been using the Radiance Peel, may try the mandelic acid peel next.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Trusted Contributor

On 3/15/2015 hopi said:

Isomers

This one did not work for me but that's not saying it won't work for others. I just may have tough old skin .

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Super Contributor

I started with Glycolic/30 Gel Peel from Skin Laboratory, once a week for 4 minutes. You can increase the time according to tolerance. Inexpensive and available on Amazon.

After about 6 months, I "moved up" to Glycolic/50 once a week.

Important to follow the directions, don't get near the eyes and don't overdo.

Frequent Contributor

On 3/15/2015 UMDTerpFan said:
On 3/15/2015 momtodogs said:
On 3/13/2015 myshell624 said:

Makeup Artist Choice has good quality peels and their prices are reasonable.

I agree and have purchased from them a few times.

I third MUAC. I've been using the Radiance Peel, may try the mandelic acid peel next.

Makeup Artist Choice. I started with Radiance Peel, then up to Mandelic Acid, and now I am using 40% Lactic Acid. They do offer sample size and have 20% off too.

Valued Contributor

On 3/15/2015 NCshoppergal said:
On 3/15/2015 Margo Channing said:

Copied and pasted from another peel thread:

use ReVive's Glycolic Peel twice a week on my skin. It's the only non-Isomers product I use.

It' a two-part peel: First you swipe a disc over your face to prep the skin then you apply the glycolic acid and let it sit for 5 minutes, rinse with cool water. I have to say it is without a doubt the BEST PEEL I have ever had, including spas and derm visits. My skin just glows.

where do you buy it?

Nieman Marcus

Valued Contributor

I use platinumskincaredotcom. I have used them for years and they have a lot of good information on the site just for your education. I do a TCA peel at least once every 4 months and I have purchased other peels such as gycolic, latic etc.

Consistency is the key and I am pleased. I suffer from hyperpigmentation so I have found that the peels do help the spots.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/13/2015 rina33 said:

Where do you order yours? (Salicylic acid, Lactic acid, TCA, etc.)

Thanks.

I've purchased both glycolic acid (10% daily strength) and salicylic acid (2% daily strength) from skin-peel.com. They're having a sale today if you want to check them out. They have a Skin Peel Guide on their website that I found helpful when I first ordered from them a couple of years ago.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007